[Q] best rom !

Search This thread

sh93

Sep 24, 2012
hi guys!
which rom has best battery performance?
now im using mahdi rom but IS there any better rom?
tnxx

slebit

Dec 3, 2010
Why don't you try other roms and see for yourself? No one can answer this question for you. Its all about how you use your tablet. One rom for one person can be the best, but for others it isn't.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

Reactions: sh93

ncguy68

Dec 18, 2011
North Carolina
hi guys!
tnxx

I have been testing ROM's for the Gpad and when it comes to battery life there is not much difference. The Gpad just doesn't have the best battery life… especially compared to my two Nexus 7's. The Nexus averages about 9-10 hours of screen on time compared to the Gpad 6-7 hours. Under clocking the cpu helps a little.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Reactions: sh93

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why don't you try other roms and see for yourself? No one can answer this question for you. Its all about how you use your tablet. One rom for one person can be the best, but for others it isn't.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk
    hi guys!
    tnxx

I have been testing ROM's for the Gpad and when it comes to battery life there is not much difference. The Gpad just doesn't have the best battery life… especially compared to my two Nexus 7's. The Nexus averages about 9-10 hours of screen on time compared to the Gpad 6-7 hours. Under clocking the cpu helps a little.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium