[MOD]Add Boot To Recovery [Mini][Mini Pro]

Search This thread

feed3

Nov 17, 2011
The Land of Hornbill...
Dont mind it,sorry for making you type that for me

If it is just working fine with gustavo and the others, then it SHOULD be something not right with my system. Maybe i'll pass on this one until i do fresh installation later. So i cant contribute any ss for you as well. Sorry fren. Maybe gustavo can give you some..

Sent from my SK17i using XDA App

Gustavo RD78

May 19, 2011
Maringá - PR
Last edited:

Black_jackss

Aug 25, 2011
Pekanbaru
If it is just working fine with gustavo and the others, then it SHOULD be something not right with my system. Maybe i'll pass on this one until i do fresh installation later. So i cant contribute any ss for you as well. Sorry fren. Maybe gustavo can give you some..

I don't know exactly what happen,a friend of mine use mini pro and it worked just fine.
And another one that use mini fail and cause bootloops
Sorry if my mod mess your phone :-(

Sent from my SK17i

feed3

Nov 17, 2011
The Land of Hornbill...
I don't know exactly what happen,a friend of mine use mini pro and it worked just fine.
And another one that use mini fail and cause bootloops
Sorry if my mod mess your phone :-(

Sent from my SK17i

Hey, dont be sorry fren.. :) im quite sure it has something to do with my system, not your mod. Maybe some of things that ive changed, or could be some of my apps, or maybe some of packages that is frozen or removed from my system that caused an issues.

There's some scripts in my init.d, i also use supercharger v6, some changes ive made to my hw_config.sh (to turn off the als), changed my hostname etc etc etc. Later i will do some fresh installation and install your mod. Im pretty sure what the result is; it will just works fine. :) as you said early, there must be something that ive changed made it conflict. Cheers mate.. :)

Btw gustavo, your mod that you posted the link above, what mod is that? :)

Gustavo RD78

May 19, 2011
Maringá - PR
Hey, dont be sorry fren.. :) im quite sure it has something to do with my system, not your mod. Maybe some of things that ive changed, or could be some of my apps, or maybe some of packages that is frozen or removed from my system that caused an issues.

There's some scripts in my init.d, i also use supercharger v6, some changes ive made to my hw_config.sh (to turn off the als), changed my hostname etc etc etc. Later i will do some fresh installation and install your mod. Im pretty sure what the result is; it will just works fine. :) as you said early, there must be something that ive changed made it conflict. Cheers mate.. :)

Hey man, I tried to copy the files manually and also had bootloop!
Using CWM had no problem!
Just do not forget to clear cache Dalvik

EDIT: mod is the clock, animations and other like stock!
I also removed the right at the lockscreen!
The battery icon and QuickPanel is not stock ...
... aaah, the background is transparent, lock the Screen Xperia S! :D

Last edited:

Black_jackss

Aug 25, 2011
Pekanbaru
Hey man, I tried to copy the files manually and also had bootloop!
Using CWM had no problem!
Just do not forget to clear cache Dalvik

EDIT: mod is the clock, animations and other like stock!
I also removed the right at the lockscreen!
The battery icon and QuickPanel is not stock ...
... aaah, the background is transparent, lock the Screen Xperia S! :D

With your permission may i put your mod in OP ,credits goes to you

Sent from my SK17i

Black_jackss

Aug 25, 2011
Pekanbaru

Btw i also edit my phone's system and it works,there must be sth that u change that cause bootloop ;-)
Gudluck untuk awk :)

Sent from my SK17i

feed3

Nov 17, 2011
The Land of Hornbill...
Btw i also edit my phone's system and it works,there must be sth that u change that cause bootloop ;-)
Gudluck untuk awk :)

Sent from my SK17i

Yeah, i suspect so. But it wont be a practical things to do for me to try revert back all changes to find out which one that made the conflict eventhough im a bit curious to know. Capek gan. Ehehehe.. :)

Gustavo RD78

May 19, 2011
Maringá - PR
I thought you take out the code as thats what i understand from your post that i quoted. Sorry.. :p
And what the op asking is some screenshot from you for the mod (ss = screenshots) :)

OgAAAHI6G0UIsSmN5tvqqFRlaoNPJAtLDqbzjgZ6AOBO-F7cPIeWA1kNXTNHEd4r1te-h0klhF8vqSZvR5L3AtRCFEgAm1T1UMOg1ax1-ueRuXFYZ_fuAQW9liKb.jpg
OgAAAN42SKDujRWdSedhWX7gzxYTlqDrdkM9_-Z6qoF0-LDrPOR3Buyf5iS8hIC9OKnotkChzkDCeXG6XOaODaShzqcAm1T1UEsDFzpzPi8K9GU4mAdZj-oekr3_.jpg

Reactions: Black_jackss

lzyllp

Dec 30, 2010
fuzhou
I want port it to arc.U can post a guide or tell me how to do it via PM?Or Mod One For ARC.Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey FOLKS!
    After a full weeks of serching,i finally found a bright light. :D

I finally had a way to add reboot to CWM in Powermenu.
    I wont be able to do this without the help of these people,special thanks to :
    Like-p
    Lasan
    Shpit @Facebook
    Feed3
    Peppoid
    Gustavo RD78

Give them a THANKS too

Before Keep Reading This Keep In Mind That This Mod May Cause BootLoops On Your Phones,I Use Fw .62
    It Works For Some and it wont work on some phone.:(
    Instruction:
    1.Download Zip the file
    2.Boot to Cwm and select install zip from sdcard
    3.Wipe dalvik cache(optional to prevent bootloops)
    4.Reboot system
    5.Voila! You can reboot to cwm in powermenu!
    Warning:
    1.These zip contains MODIFIED ICONS,you can change it to what you like by using this:http://uot.dakra.lt/
    2.I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS MOD BRICKED YOUR PHONE,DO A NANDROID BACKUP FIRST!

It was tested by me and worked just fine.
    Im not able to put some SS right now,so please add some screenshot for me. Please Give feedback.:)
    DOWNLOAD LINK:
    XMP:http://www.4shared.com/zip/hyg1N7oP/CWMSyUI_MODCentreClockIconMod.html

XM By Gustavo RD78:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z2sstf7vvo2htpb
    SS For XM:

OgAAAHI6G0UIsSmN5tvqqFRlaoNPJAtLDqbzjgZ6AOBO-F7cPIeWA1kNXTNHEd4r1te-h0klhF8vqSZvR5L3AtRCFEgAm1T1UMOg1ax1-ueRuXFYZ_fuAQW9liKb.jpg
    OgAAAN42SKDujRWdSedhWX7gzxYTlqDrdkM9_-Z6qoF0-LDrPOR3Buyf5iS8hIC9OKnotkChzkDCeXG6XOaODaShzqcAm1T1UEsDFzpzPi8K9GU4mAdZj-oekr3_.jpg
    Anyone can write simple tutorial how to add this feature to stock rom, step by step?

Because it seems that no one know how to do it,but everyone have it :)

i decompile android.policy.jar , framework.jar and framework-res.apk from
    [MOD][v1.6] Quickpanel, CRT screen off, reboot option etc..

i compare the file with untouched stock files,then i extract required files for reboot menu.i have successfully add reboot menu to my Xperia Active.

modiffied files for reboot menu : xperia-reboot-cwm-fastboot.7z

reboot menu flashable zip : Xperia-reboot-menu.zip
    Hey FOLKS!
    I got a way to add reboot to cwm in Powermenu.
    I wont be able to do this without the help of these people,special thanks to :
    Like-p
    Lasan
    Shpit @Facebook
    Feed3

Give them a THANKS too

Instruction:
    1.Download Zip the file
    2.Boot to Cwm and select install zip from sdcard
    3.Wipe dalvik cache(optional to prevent bootloops)
    4.Reboot system
    5.Voila! You can reboot to cwm in powermenu!
    Warning:
    1.These zip contains MODIFIED ICONS,you can change t=it to what you like by using this:http://uot.dakra.lt/
    2.I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS MOD BRICKED YOUR PHONE,DO A NANDROID BACKUP FIRST!
    It was tested by me and worked just fine.
    Im not able to put some SS right now,so please add some screenshot for me. Please Give feedback.:)
    DOWNLOAD LINK:http://www.4shared.com/zip/hyg1N7oP/CWMSyUI_MODCentreClockIconMod.html

Write a tutorial, please for adding Reboot to CWM only :)
    Write what files and which lines You changed/added to make it work. Base on stock/clean files

I think lasan need to do us a favor for that as he said lasan giving him that. At least, tell us which xml,smali has been touched. Or, can you tell us which files he give to you?
    If not, i think will need to dig in deep to take out the codes.
    Anyway, nice sharing bro. :) will hit thanks once able to do so.

This worked with my XMP. Thanks. Can you make with centered clock? And maybe change the color of the battery icon to same that quick panel? If is not too much to ask

Sent from my SK17a using xda premium

I'm sorry bro i'm not good in framework.

Sent from my ST17i using Tapatalk