[STOCK PATCH] 13/Apr r1: Stock Patch Pack - AOSP style lockscreen

Search This thread

lixeira

Aug 7, 2008
Is the unclock by menu button issue fixed?
I really like to try this patch.
:)

Last edited:

shpapy

Apr 22, 2011
works like charm, i really like the menu bug it provides faster access to the device
keep up the good work. its great lock screen

Marsou77

Feb 2, 2011
Earth
With Root Explorer (for exemple) you can go into system/framework and replace android.policy.jar by another one. But replace this only with one compatible !

Reactions: waynefox

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This download is an add-on pack for STOCK ROMs. It should work on all v10 ROMs, but always do a backup in ClockworkMod Recovery first!

This pack replaces the LG lockscreen with a normal Android (AOSP style) lockscreen.
    • DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: 0ac66f5fd95602e19268f10febeef2e1
    Enjoy! :D

P
    You first need to install Clockwork Mod Recovery - there's a thread on how to do that here somewhere. Then you need to put this file on your external SD card (I don't know why CWM can't see the internal one, but whatever) then turn your phone off. Boot into recovery by holding Volume Down + Power until you see the "Android" text. Using the volume keys to navigate up & down and the power key to select, go to "install zip from sdcard" then "choose zip from sdcard". Find the file you need, then apply it. Easy.
    With Root Explorer (for exemple) you can go into system/framework and replace android.policy.jar by another one. But replace this only with one compatible !