Anker Battery great success

Search This thread

BlockOfDynamite

Aug 14, 2013
So I clocked my inspire down to 1.4 and it saves a lot of battery. However, I checked my battery mah with battery monitor and it says my 1600 mah battery is only 1230 mah

Inspire 4G
CyanogenMod 10.1
1.4GHz - 1.92GHz stable
XDA-Developers app

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

I would guess that using my stock 1230 would be better then since that's actually 1230 instead if my 1600 that is a 1230?

Inspire 4G
CyanogenMod 10.1
| 1.4GHz | 1.92GHz stable
XDA-Developers app

thenorm89

Aug 21, 2012
So I clocked my inspire down to 1.4 and it saves a lot of battery. However, I checked my battery mah with battery monitor and it says my 1600 mah battery is only 1230 mah

Inspire 4G
CyanogenMod 10.1
1.4GHz - 1.92GHz stable
XDA-Developers app

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

I would guess that using my stock 1230 would be better then since that's actually 1230 instead if my 1600 that is a 1230?

Inspire 4G
CyanogenMod 10.1
XDA-Developers app

Yeah, there is an in depth discussion about after market batteries and their false claims. You would have to search the forums. But like I said, my 3 year old stock battery is still in decent shape.

Also try running at just 1024 or 1200. I've found the best results using these values. But it is subjective.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda app-developers app

BlockOfDynamite

Aug 14, 2013
I'll charge this battery up all the way and then switch it out with the stock one to see how that goes. I don't want to clock it down any father because 1.4 is noticeably slower than 1.92 but still at a satisfactory speed.

Inspire 4G
CyanogenMod 10.1
XDA-Developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.amazon.com/Anker-1600mAh...9A/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1318871003&sr=8-15

Bought it and my battery life is very good now, I can actually power use my phone without worried about battery. I played fruit ninja and played music via 3g with the speakers for more than an hour and loss like 15% percent battery. Went to bed with the battery at 12% and when I woke up it was at 8%. I can't get you any technical specs but the battery is alot better than stock, and for the price you can't go wrong.
    Have to report that my Anker batteries are still doing great. Battery monitor still reporting both around 1475. I find myself not charging the battery overnight sometimes since I still have a decent charge left. And as someone mentioned it isn't fair to compair these new batteries to a failing stock battery. Stock battery was ONLY 7 months old (not good at all). It too is made in china. You can purchase 2 anker batteries and a universal charger for half the price of an oem replacement battery. Never expected the anker batteries to be 1600. How about someone with a fairly new oem battery and using battery monitor report the mAh they get.
    Have to report that my Anker batteries are still doing great. Battery monitor still reporting both around 1475. I find myself not charging the battery overnight sometimes since I still have a decent charge left. And as someone mentioned it isn't fair to compair these new batteries to a failing stock battery. Stock battery was ONLY 7 months old (not good at all). It too is made in china. You can purchase 2 anker batteries and a universal charger for half the price of an oem replacement battery. Never expected the anker batteries to be 1600. How about someone with a fairly new oem battery and using battery monitor report the mAh they get.

mine is what i would consider fairly new and battery moniter reports the total mah to be 1230mAh stock OEM htc battery that came with my inspire and i get usually a day and half out of normal use