[HUMOR][EPIC 4G TOUCH EDITION] You know you're rooted when..

Search This thread

jwhyte

May 29, 2013
Milwaukee
You know you're rooted when you can have a phone for a while since you never get bored with since you mod it so much..true story

-TeaM VeNuM Like A Boss :flipoff2:
-SoA: Son's of Android™

You know your rooted when you have a case for the s4 but haven't bothered to upgrade cause your phone is already rocking 4.2.2!

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Adreaver

Jun 12, 2012
New London
You know you're rooted when you already have stock tars, rooted tars, aosp ROMs, modems, and tweaks downloaded for your new gs3... when you aren't even on that carrier yet.

Sent from my Epic 4g Touch on PACman

Reactions: sjsharksfan420

Soured Lie

Mar 18, 2013
Denver
You know you are rooted when your Luddite mother suggests that because you are so good with phones, you should work for the NSA (really happened to me, was given a print out for a forensic telephone investigation firm lol).

gorei23

Feb 5, 2014
Wichita
You know you're rooted when someone asks you about the warranty on your phone:
Warranty? OOOH that thing? I kinda, burned it, and pissed on it's ashes.
What? Yes of course on accident!

Reactions: sjsharksfan420

AndyYan

Recognized Contributor
Jan 30, 2012
Beijing
You know you are rooted when you are left staring blankly at CWM "Status 7" errors when you don't even have a backup or usable ROM on hand... (and that's why ADB sideload FTW!)
Or when you gotta stuff every and all of your devices with CM goodies on their day of arrival :D

Sent from Google Nexus 4 @ CM11

rootinchase

Apr 23, 2015
Oklahoma City
You know your rooted when:
the words "may brick your phone" gives you an adrenaline rush
You switch Roms at least once a day.
You have stock backups and Odin on a flash drive, just in case
You can navigate Linux command line when youve never had a Linux computer.
Your 3 year old brother can flash your playing phone back to stock with Odin all on his own

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You know you're rooted when your girlfriend doesn't understand why you spend so much time "fixing" a brand new phone.
    You know you're rooted....
    when you miss a call from friends or family, and they ask why....
    You tell them that you must have been "in recovery", and don't understand the strange looks they give you:
    "Mom, I DON'T have a drug problem!"
    You know you're rooted when the term sextape has lost its original meaning in your mind.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
    You know your rooted when you flash something in cwm at work and soft brick so you lite to your boss so you can leave early to access Odin at home

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
    You know you're rooted when... you never have to clear out your sms inbox because you just do it when you flash a new rom.