Could the epic ever do this???

Search This thread

justen7723

Apr 3, 2011
toledo
I put this rom on my fiance's evo and thought the install was very nice had lots of options straight from the install from kernel ver. To boot anim. Was just wondering if something like this could make it to the epic.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1258932

I'm no Dev or themer or anything i just know my way around androids some. Just trying to bring new/different ideas to the right people.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Marcusant was working on something like this a GUI for recovery and flashing. At least to my knowledge he planned on releasing it but... didn't hope I didn't give out info I wasn't supposed to.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Reactions: justen7723

justen7723

Apr 3, 2011
toledo
Hope he chimes in on this thread then. Thx for your help bigG.. uber I think you are almost always the first one that answers me lol. Thx

MДЯCЦSДИT

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 21, 2010
I think this is similar to the miui configurator

MДЯCЦSДИT

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 21, 2010
Honestly I thought u would have more to say than that lol.

The reason that mods like this are not popular is the same reason that we do not have CWM Touch and TWRP2. Our touch drivers in recovery are "off" and possibly need to be recalibrated. They hardly even work at all along tthe edges.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Marcusant was working on something like this a GUI for recovery and flashing. At least to my knowledge he planned on releasing it but... didn't hope I didn't give out info I wasn't supposed to.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium