Smartwatch for One X

Search This thread

big noob

Oct 1, 2010
Classified
I think that this belongs to accessories..What do you think,wich one smartwatch is the best to use with One X? :)
I'm thinking about it for a long time..

I think that this belongs to accessories..What do you think,wich one smartwatch is the best to use with One X? :)
I'm thinking about it for a long time..

i'm looking at getting a pebble in a week or 2 and general reviews say nothings wrong with it so it's worth looking at. The sony smartwatch 2 is also worth a look as well.

big noob

Oct 1, 2010
Classified
I was looking on youtube and it look's great..But here in Croatia it's so expensive :/ ..And what about other watches?
Galaxy Gear can be rooted and used with another android device..What do you think guys?Or even Sony Smartwatch it's amazing :)

Last edited:
I've been using my pebble for a week now and I can honestly say go get one even if the price is steep. With 2.0 firmware you get most of what you get with the gear but 2.0 is still in beta/release candidate(battery drain is insane on my hox with 4.2.2 stock Rom when I was using the beta). The pebble has been great with getting texts, facebook, etc and battery life is great with 4-5 days on a charge.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I got it for $180 at my local dicksmith store (big electronics chain here in Australia).

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1392099553537.jpg
    1392099553537.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 149