Help [SOLVED]

Search This thread

pbaldw10

Nov 20, 2011
I tried to flash toe moto x firmware and when the phone rebooted the screen is green and all distorted. I cant seem to get into fastboot mode to RSD Lite back to stock, what can I do? I think I just ruined my phone. Please help.:crying:

Last edited:

bigv5150

Jan 8, 2011
I tried to flash toe moto x firmware and when the phone rebooted the screen is green and all distorted. I cant seem to get into fastboot mode to RSD Lite back to stock, what can I do? I think I just ruined my phone. Please help.:crying:

OK relax take a deep breath can you reboot the phone using the power button can you turn off the phone. If the phone starts back up immediately turn it off again by holding the power button again. As soon as it shuts down let go of the power button then immediately push the power button and volume down for about 3-5 seconds it should get you into fast boot. If not try it again it could take a couple of tries. You should then be able to fxz. Holding the power button restarts the phone like a battery pull.

Reactions: pbaldw10

pbaldw10

Nov 20, 2011
Thank you

OK relax take a deep breath can you reboot the phone using the power button can you turn off the phone. If the phone starts back up immediately turn it off again by holding the power button again. As soon as it shuts down let go of the power button then immediately push the power button and volume down for about 3-5 seconds it should get you into fast boot. If not try it again it could take a couple of tries. You should then be able to fxz. Holding the power button restarts the phone like a battery pull.

I had tried that several times and finally Im in fastboot mode. I reflashed twrp and restored a backup, Im going to fxz just to be sure.

RSD Lite is working, the problem was a "Chunck error" download size too big. Thats the error message i got when trying to flash the moto x system.img.

Last edited:

rmjones2006

Sep 16, 2013
birmingham
I had tried that several times and finally Im in fastboot mode. I reflashed twrp and restored a backup, Im going to fxz just to be sure.

RSD Lite is working, the problem was a "Chunck error" download size too big. Thats the error message i got when trying to flash the moto x system.img.

sometimes you have to use moto-fastboot to be able to flash the large files. You can find it floating around the forums.

EDIT: here is the link for motofastboot. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=33228220

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.