Omnirom And root

Search This thread

TheAtheistOtaku

Oct 18, 2011
Buffalo
ive downloaded and installed the hammerhead omnirom nightly from their site and it works great except for the fact that my apps cant get root access. Anyone know why this is and how to get root access back.
ive also installed superuser, though when i go to install the latest binary through the app, the latest version of it (3.1.1) doesnt get installed, it stays with the default "legacy" version

Last edited:

ryukiri

Jun 17, 2012
ive downloaded and installed the hammerhead omnirom nightly from their site and it works great except for the fact that my apps cant get root access. Anyone know why this is and how to get root access back.
ive also installed superuser, though when i go to install the latest binary through the app, the latest version of it (3.1.1) doesnt get installed, it stays with the default "legacy" version

Root has not been merged into OmniRom yet, so please flash the Super SU zip in recovery.

Super SU v1.80

Reactions: TheAtheistOtaku

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Root has not been merged into OmniRom yet, so please flash the Super SU zip in recovery.

Super SU v1.80