【SENSE 4.5 / Official JB?】RUU 3.00.999.7 (TEST RELEASE!! @_@)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Thunder07

Inactive RC / RD
Sep 22, 2007
it limits traffic...so it ll crash after like 5 people dl at same time

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

GDrive??
im sure the chinese one(Ruu3.00_Sense4.5_Sxh3366_V18.0.zip) is fake, it also has radiover of 2.1204.127.19
which is lower then base 2.17 radio
so no need to upload that
ro.aa.project=ENDEAVOR_U_ICS_45_S
ro.build.display.id=endeavoru-userdebug 4.0.4 IMM76D eng..20120716.180153 test-keys
ro.build.version.release=4.0.4
ro.build.fingerprint=htc_generic/endeavoru/endeavoru:4.0.4/IMM76D/85312.4:userdebug/test-keys

Last edited:

Goku80

Mar 18, 2012
Within the Matrix
downloading and will upload as well for you guys..will take about an hour an a half though....must say though this does not sound right cause the size is like 501mb...hmmmm will let someone else try out since i have a branded phone anyway

m7svk

Aug 27, 2009
I am more than happy to try and see what is like, but I tried to download like 15 times, crashed on me every time, and the last link is for the moment working fine, just speed is way to slow and showing download in 1 day..

stezo2k

Dec 7, 2010
Awesome news, looks quite legit too. Especially since we already have the sense 4.5 camera

Goku80

Mar 18, 2012
Within the Matrix
download finishes in 16minutes.. by the time i upload i would say one more hour guys..

and to rayford...the one i am downloading does not look all that mate..500mb does not sound like a full ruu but hey what do i know

rayford85

May 22, 2011
The guy that hooked me up asked me not to share. He can get in big trouble so right now I cant link it sorry :( I'm downloading those files in the op now to compare, DL speed is very slow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK, NEW UPDATED OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, word has it that several users have gotten their hands on the leaked JB build for our HOX. However, the working versions that some have are not being shared to the community, as some people's jobs may be involved. I respect that

BUT...

FOOTBALL has once again outdone himself, and has given us a link to download the TEST RELEASE of
    "PJ46IMG_ENDEAVOR_U_JB_45_S_testonly_3.00.999.7_Radio_3.1204.145.25_release_279348_signed.zip"

UPDATE. LINK REMOVED on owner request. but in reality, it's really HTC's stuff :rolleyes:

:) but zip is damaged or whatever...I can't extract it...at least for now...
    And last but not least, this is highly unstable release, 999 ID means it's only for test purposes and you shouldn't use it for everyday usage.

Users are not recommended to download this as it is a test release base, and trust me, you should definitely LISTEN TO FOOTBALL.

Lets see if HTC steps their game up and releases the finalized JB version soon.
    http://www.ocxtreme.org/opb/oneX/PJ...Radio_3.1204.145.25_release_279348_signed.zip

:) but zip is damaged or whatever...I can't extract it...at least for now...
    And last but not least, this is highly unstable release, 999 ID means it's only for test purposes and you shouldn't use it for everyday usage.

MOD EDIT: Use at own risk..not confirmed working!!!!!
    How is this open source and sharing community if nothing is shared..
    1st xmoo refusing to share s-off & now this!!!

Clicked thanks by accident trying to quote you, xmoo is not just keeping s-off for himself, his source gave it to him under the condition that he not share it (probably because that particular file would not be to hard to trace the origin of)

I'm all for open source, but when people's jobs could be at risk, its not worth it.
    How is this open source and sharing community if nothing is shared..
    1st xmoo refusing to share s-off & now this!!!

Lol I accidentally have 30000 javacards laying here and I am ready to ship it to whole XDA :S
    People like you should get perm ban on XDA!

Read post #1. Sometimes you need to keep stuff private or else some people could loose there jobs.
    Nothing to see here anymore. Once we get another leak, please make a new thread :)

Closed.