Need for speed Most wanted

Search This thread

johnlgalt

Nov 16, 2009
Atlanta
androidforums.com
Seems to run pretty well on my TF700 running CleanROM (was able to purchase in the Play store without issue). I'm running CleanROM with the stock kernel...

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

I'm still locked and stock, but rooted, and I've been playing NFSMW on this tablet for over a week, pretty sure for more like 2 weeks, b/c I bought it just after EA put NFSMW 2012 for PC on sale for half price.

I rarely have lag when playing, and I do not play in performance mode. I just make sure to use a task manager to close everything else, and then wait about a minute to allow those apps that autostart to, well, auto start :p

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700 running Android JB (rooted) via Tapatalk HD

I'm loving that the Infinity is supported now!! I was planning to use touch steering, thinking that tilting to steer on a 10" screen wouldn't be so great. To my amazement though, my Infinity seems to be more accurate/precise at tilt to steer than my Evo LTE is!!! I never even play on my Evo anymore, always on my Infinity!! Just did a Titanium Backup of the app's data on my Evo, then restored that backup on my Infinity so I wouldn't have to start over, and all of my game progress would be on my Infinity as well! I love how easy it is to share Titanium Backups with Box!!

Sent from my Evo LTE using XDA Premium

Reactions: johnlgalt

fincan

Dec 9, 2007
around VA
runs fine on my stock (but rooted) infinity. I only saw a few hiccups when a lot of things were open on the background.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

bloodylipp

Apr 5, 2011
Little Rock
I'm still locked and stock, but rooted, and I've been playing NFSMW on this tablet for over a week, pretty sure for more like 2 weeks, b/c I bought it just after EA put NFSMW 2012 for PC on sale for half price.

I rarely have lag when playing, and I do not play in performance mode. I just make sure to use a task manager to close everything else, and then wait about a minute to allow those apps that autostart to, well, auto start :p

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700 running Android JB (rooted) via Tapatalk HD

Get rid of the task manager, u don't those since gingerbread. Just hit the window button and slide them away

malaroth

Sep 4, 2012
Works great for me on my Gnex...4.2.1. Only problem I have is nobody I know plays so I can't get the speed points for the 800k car unlock without adding friends on origin :-\ oh well

JBSourcery 4.1 Franco 361 FTW! Keep the Magic alive!

malaroth

Sep 4, 2012
Thanks y'all... my handle is kemakul if anyone wants to add me

malaroth

Sep 4, 2012
Woot! Ty y'all. 813k speed points and got the veyron super sport! Need all the nfs edition cars now. 4 down 10 to go

1adamek

Sep 24, 2012
xdaforums.com
Who is playing this game. I need some SP points in carrer mode. I have login to Orgin and I am looking for some friends: 1adamos

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use at your own risk I take no responsibility if it doesn't work... But... This works great for me.. Love the game now.. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1845993
    I'm loving that the Infinity is supported now!! I was planning to use touch steering, thinking that tilting to steer on a 10" screen wouldn't be so great. To my amazement though, my Infinity seems to be more accurate/precise at tilt to steer than my Evo LTE is!!! I never even play on my Evo anymore, always on my Infinity!! Just did a Titanium Backup of the app's data on my Evo, then restored that backup on my Infinity so I wouldn't have to start over, and all of my game progress would be on my Infinity as well! I love how easy it is to share Titanium Backups with Box!!

Sent from my Evo LTE using XDA Premium