What games do u want on the OUYA

Search This thread

rushless

Jan 16, 2008
Oh! I was thinking all current games would work, but duh, no touch interface... Unless a mouse would awkwardly kind of work...

I already have an Excite 7.7 with dock with similar function, so will wait a little and see how this plays out for a few months :)

Jklaz

Oct 31, 2012
Personally I'm unsure about what games I'd like to see. One of the more fun games for me on the play store is the COD Black Ops Game.. but that is just emulating console gameplay. So it'd be pointless to have it on OUYA when I have a ps3. I feel like most all action type games I have played from the play store would be kind of awkward to play fullscreen in 50"+ glory. Maybe some racing games, but not many have depth, especially the multiplayer ones. It'd be redundant, almost like going back to where turning on the Sega to play against your friend, and turning it back on to play the same gameplay again the next time. The games visually look great, but as compared to console games.. I think I'll be saving my money for the ps4

No ranting.. just my 2cents.. anyone agree.. disagree?

lordhardware

Apr 15, 2010
Melbourne
Personally I'm unsure about what games I'd like to see. One of the more fun games for me on the play store is the COD Black Ops Game.. but that is just emulating console gameplay. So it'd be pointless to have it on OUYA when I have a ps3. I feel like most all action type games I have played from the play store would be kind of awkward to play fullscreen in 50"+ glory. Maybe some racing games, but not many have depth, especially the multiplayer ones. It'd be redundant, almost like going back to where turning on the Sega to play against your friend, and turning it back on to play the same gameplay again the next time. The games visually look great, but as compared to console games.. I think I'll be saving my money for the ps4

No ranting.. just my 2cents.. anyone agree.. disagree?

I disagree, for good quality single player games I use my pc. I see the Ouya as the type of console you use with friends. I see it as the perfect multiplayer r console.

Conjukt

Mar 4, 2013
I would like to see some old school side scrolling type games, eg. Mario, Contra, Double Dragon etc. I love all the new style games but something about the old school games make them fun to play.

Sunnet

Mar 17, 2013
Possibilities

It is possible for many games currently available on Android such as Zenonia, Plants Vs Zombie, Jetpack, 9mm, Vice City ...

But we know that if your performance is good and attracts the market, companies like Activision, EA, Square Enix, are made to develop games like Final Fantasy, Call of Duty, NFS, Battlefield and more.

I personally hope to take out Arcade games or 2 people fighting and racing particularly as Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Test Drive.

ayr-ton

Dec 12, 2011
Manaus
ayrtonaraujo.net
HI guys what games do u want to see come to this android powered gaming console heres what i would like to see (keep in mind wishful thinking)

A Final Fantasy game
Walla bring that and i'm a happy man

GAMES U WANT TO SEE

amd5511
Call of Duty

semmiii
Die hard (ps1)
Giana Sisters

KidCarter93
NFS : Most Wanted (original version)

unixon
Every current madfinger titlesteam
NFS: Most Wanted
Dead Space
Gamevil Rpgs
Square Enix rpgs
Aralon and Bard's Tale
Gameloft titles
Shadow Gun
Order of Chaos
Sonic
Minecraft
Subway Surfers

mrsilkunderwear
Torchlight
Diablo

Shacamus
Worms
LieroX
Party Games
Crash Bandicoot

krispycorn
God of war
Castlevania
Darksiders

LobotomyTH
Sonic Generations

God of war never gonna happen =(
Sony is evil.

Mar 21, 2013
re:games

i would like to see assasins creed 3, grand theft auto, and cod. i havent got my console yet but i am selling my xbox for one in june when they come out.

sssggg

Jul 31, 2011
AW: What games do u want on the OUYA

A port of the recently announced duck tales remake would be a nice start but other than that I think that pretty much everything that's on Xbox live arcade would work well.

I'd also like to see ports of NG:DEV Team's games. They used to have fast striker on the iTunes appstore but pulled it after a year. Due to costs, I think.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

Iandalton9690

Feb 3, 2013
Manchester
I would love to see games from the humble bundle on the ouya, but those arent even in the play store :{
Maybe games from ouya can trickle down to the play store or vice versa. I imagine there will be many popular android games on it

waltergs

Mar 2, 2011
La Dorada
More MMO, RPG.

I want MMO, RPG games. :silly:

Like KOTOR, SWTOR :silly:

I was playing Dungeon Hunter on my kindle fire, i love this game. :D I wish i had my Ouya, but I live in South America. :crying:

Last edited:

tevil

Aug 10, 2011
New Haven, CT
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Binding of Isaac, since its not been android ported yet.

We need more online coop games as well. There is a pretty big lacking of this selection. I have chaos and order, but IM not really a MMORPG guy and I play meltdown with my buddy which is loads of fun but really some good coop shadowgun style or fantasy games would be nice.

Port Monster Hunter to the ouya with online lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Haha soon to be ex iPhone user,had this nexus 4 for a week and love it and android:)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

*phew* was wondering how a iPhone owner was smart enough to use a nexus 4 lol

Welcome to the dark side

PHONE SLOW CLICK ME?