[App]Lenovo Super Camera and Super Gallery

Search This thread

junxracr

Dec 12, 2010
I would like to share with you perhaps one of the coolest camera's that I have used on the Amaze 4g. Working for me on AOKP Unofficial jb 4.2.2 including 1080 video capture and playback. I tried this on ICS but it didn't work.
Panorama, burst shot and zoom not working, but the other scenes like HDR, night, lowlight, autodyne, smile, macro and timeshot working.
Not all editing effects are working. I'm still trying to test which ones work. There's a lot of them. I posted motoX camera earlier, but video didn't work, so I was surprised that it worked on this camera.
I'd like to thank jeepers007 for the rom that I'm using and myself for finding this :D
Give it a try

OK choosing most effects on camera screen FC's the app, but just take a picture and choose edit and you'll be surprised all the photo edit effects work :D

Click thanks if you like this app
https://app.box.com/s/rswt2vvpaa0pzjpk1xg6

Edit: not working on android 4.3

I'm interested in hearing your feedback on this app, so by all means please leave your comments here. This forum can get pretty boring.

Sent from my Amaze 4G using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

junxracr

Dec 12, 2010
pics
Here we go :D
savapume.jpg

e9urejyg.jpg

e4ebapen.jpg

Last edited:

junxracr

Dec 12, 2010
Sorry unofficial jb is 4.2.2.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

junxracr

Dec 12, 2010
Sent from my HTC_A510c using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

junxracr

Dec 12, 2010
This camera records 1080 video on Jeeper007 4.2.2 rom.

junxracr

Dec 12, 2010
I've only used this on 4.2.2. Ics didn't work., so don't bother. I haven't had a chance to try this on 4.3, but your saying it doesn't work so yes it works on 4.2.2 like it says in the op.
Some functions and zoom are not working though.
If I remember correctly 1080 video record and playback didn't work on 4.2.2 rom stock camera. That's why this is a workaround.

Last edited:

sam@xda29

Jun 23, 2013
Edit: working now

Last edited:

junxracr

Dec 12, 2010
I tried it on 4.3 evervolv. Not working well. Not recommended.

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using xda app-developers app

junxracr

Dec 12, 2010
No problem. Your welcome.

Sent from my HTC Glacier (MT4G) using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would like to share with you perhaps one of the coolest camera's that I have used on the Amaze 4g. Working for me on AOKP Unofficial jb 4.2.2 including 1080 video capture and playback. I tried this on ICS but it didn't work.
    Panorama, burst shot and zoom not working, but the other scenes like HDR, night, lowlight, autodyne, smile, macro and timeshot working.
    Not all editing effects are working. I'm still trying to test which ones work. There's a lot of them. I posted motoX camera earlier, but video didn't work, so I was surprised that it worked on this camera.
    I'd like to thank jeepers007 for the rom that I'm using and myself for finding this :D
    Give it a try

OK choosing most effects on camera screen FC's the app, but just take a picture and choose edit and you'll be surprised all the photo edit effects work :D

Click thanks if you like this app
    https://app.box.com/s/rswt2vvpaa0pzjpk1xg6

Edit: not working on android 4.3

I'm interested in hearing your feedback on this app, so by all means please leave your comments here. This forum can get pretty boring.

pics
    Here we go :D
    savapume.jpg

e9urejyg.jpg

e4ebapen.jpg

Sorry I put it in the wrong folder when rearranging my files. I'll have that link up soon.

Edit: link is up

Sent from my HTC MyTouch4G using xda app-developers app
    force stopped

not working for me i am using evervolv 4.3
    No..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: