[ROM][4.4.4][AOSP][Unofficial] SlimKat

Search This thread

lancelinksp

Apr 17, 2012
Mount Dora
I don't think PIE has returned in the kitkat builds yet..

Hahaa :) And, I should really change the OP for my Slim builds - it makes it sound like this was posted by a Slim team member..
I am not affiliated with the SlimRoms team. I just build it for some of the Moto OMAP4 devices (I have an Atrix 2). But, yea, it would not be possible without the work of the Slim team, along with Hashcode, dhacker29, stargo (with his contributions for kitkat), and many others..

Also, do you guys have Paranoid Android yet? If all is well with Slim, I will probably add targa to my PA builds too...

Sent from my MB865 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Not to be a begger but I would love it if someone would build a Targa KitKat version of ChameleonOS! They have a stable KitKat build up for mako and hammerhead now. You know if anyone is doing anything with Targa?

B.E.McAllister

Mar 31, 2011
No superuser worked fine for me, I get the warning about the binary at the beginning but that's with all the new ROMs. I did get the media process closing error when I open gallery though.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: btstarcher

BKiv

May 31, 2012
Was thinking of trying slimkat but wifitether is a deal breaker. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

EOL Bionic running 4.4.2

Eiht

Feb 19, 2013
Was thinking of trying slimkat but wifitether is a deal breaker. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

EOL Bionic running 4.4.2

KC said the cm patch worked and I think it worked for me too but I can't remember for sure. I went back to cm11 because a couple things I use are still missing. I love the new charge animation on % only and I use the clear all in recents a lot. A few others I can't remember right now. They're small things but a preference for sure. I imagine they will end up here eventually I hope and in LS3.

Sent from my Bionic

KC69

Jul 25, 2011
I flashed the rom, the pa stock gapps, then the aio slum gapps, then the WiFi fix. All at once. That's how I flash everything. I like to mix stuff up. See what happens. Lits of backups in my twrp folder. After I get setup, I go to the hotspot settings and clear WPA out, no security needed this far out on the prairie. Then I change the name to just Tether. So far it has worked really well for me. Sometimes.it fails to connect the first time so I hit cancel and try it again and it works. I'm on windows 7.

Reactions: btstarcher

uconnpat

May 15, 2008
Is anyone else having trouble toggling wifi? I toggle it off and then later try and toggle it on but it won't go on. I found work around (toggle airplane mode on and off) but its really annoying... other than that this rom is perfect

Eiht

Feb 19, 2013
Is anyone else having trouble toggling wifi? I toggle it off and then later try and toggle it on but it won't go on. I found work around (toggle airplane mode on and off) but its really annoying... other than that this rom is perfect

I haven't had a chance to flash it yet. Does it have a clear all on recents yet?

Sent from my Bionic

Top Liked Posts