Running NFS Most Wanted without lag

Search This thread
As far as I know NFS MW is not supported on Infinity. So for people who actually extracted the apk from their phones(or other compatible devices) but observed unbelievable lag, there is a fix. Your mileage may vary. For me, it is running the way it was supposed to in the first place. This is similar to the asphalt fix, i.e reducing the graphics quality. In this case however, there isn't much of a loss of quality and there is little to no drop in frame rate. Your mileage may vary. All credits to original uploader.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1845993

It is for the HTC One X, but I can confirm it works well for the infinity. Try the automatic method method(provided you have the game installed already.)Password is hamdir.
I tried the automatic method and then the manual method(pushed it to 1.5ghz in the nfsmw_scaling file),ran the automatic method again and removed the scaling file...Ran it..And voila!!Reflections on vehicles that wasn't present before with just Automatic method. Performance is the same! Love it! Again I have to stress that your mileage may vary. Until Asus pushes that tegra update I am going to go with this!!:victory:

P.S: I got this from one post in a thread which was lying around in the apps section which I am pretty sure wouldn't have reached the general thread. So spreading the good word. I know people dying to run the game on the tablet! I am one of them!! One more thing. I am on stock. If you want more ram,developer options-->Limit background process to 4 or less.

1adamek

Sep 24, 2012
xdaforums.com
Who is playing this game. I need some SP points in carrer mode. I have login to Orgin and I am looking for some friends: 1adamos

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As far as I know NFS MW is not supported on Infinity. So for people who actually extracted the apk from their phones(or other compatible devices) but observed unbelievable lag, there is a fix. Your mileage may vary. For me, it is running the way it was supposed to in the first place. This is similar to the asphalt fix, i.e reducing the graphics quality. In this case however, there isn't much of a loss of quality and there is little to no drop in frame rate. Your mileage may vary. All credits to original uploader.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1845993

It is for the HTC One X, but I can confirm it works well for the infinity. Try the automatic method method(provided you have the game installed already.)Password is hamdir.
    I tried the automatic method and then the manual method(pushed it to 1.5ghz in the nfsmw_scaling file),ran the automatic method again and removed the scaling file...Ran it..And voila!!Reflections on vehicles that wasn't present before with just Automatic method. Performance is the same! Love it! Again I have to stress that your mileage may vary. Until Asus pushes that tegra update I am going to go with this!!:victory:

P.S: I got this from one post in a thread which was lying around in the apps section which I am pretty sure wouldn't have reached the general thread. So spreading the good word. I know people dying to run the game on the tablet! I am one of them!! One more thing. I am on stock. If you want more ram,developer options-->Limit background process to 4 or less.