Kernel choice?

Search This thread

BlueGoldAce

Jun 7, 2010
Hello everyone,

I am currently running the MA7 stock rooted with garwynn's kernel.

I am just curious what the best governor is for the optimal performance and battery life combo?

I would love people's input here.

Thanks

-Blue

I meant to tile this Governor choice. I apologize.

Last edited:

swalter718

Jan 21, 2013
The PegasusQ governor is your best option, IMO. It's basically an optimized 'ondemand' specifically for the Samsung chipset. Paired with the 'deadline' scheduler (which I feel is superior on multi-core processors), this will give you the best balance of power consumption and performance. I run at 1704/300 with that configuration, and have been thrilled with the performance. I'd also be interested in everyone's favorite CPU and i/o settings. :thumbup:

Sent from an evil, dark place...
~ ROM: JellyBomb v14.0
~ Radio: L900VPAMA7
~ Kernel: Perseus alpha32

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361153636457.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361153636457.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: KEYofR

BlueGoldAce

Jun 7, 2010
Thank you. That is my current set up as well.

Keep it coming.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The PegasusQ governor is your best option, IMO. It's basically an optimized 'ondemand' specifically for the Samsung chipset. Paired with the 'deadline' scheduler (which I feel is superior on multi-core processors), this will give you the best balance of power consumption and performance. I run at 1704/300 with that configuration, and have been thrilled with the performance. I'd also be interested in everyone's favorite CPU and i/o settings. :thumbup:

Sent from an evil, dark place...
    ~ ROM: JellyBomb v14.0
    ~ Radio: L900VPAMA7
    ~ Kernel: Perseus alpha32