[THEME] AOSP Theme With Multi Colors For CleanRom ACE 4.9 [9/8/13]

Search This thread

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Nah all I wana do is just make the yellow a little darker. I'm not changing images or redoing it, just using your's exactly and changing the color for my own use. I was hoping I could go in and do multiple files at once just changing it to a different color but reading though some tutorials it's much more complicated than that. I really have no coding background, I've just always been handy with computers so rooting and flashing themes is easy for me but Creating or editing themes is not lol. And one other quick question. If I was to just change the color of the .png's, but not the image would I have to edit the .xml's also?

If it's only the png's you want to change, you won't have to edit any xmls, but you would if you wanted to change the yellow in the clock color, header text in the menus, some of the progress bars, and couple of other smaller things. You could also darken more than 1 pngs at a time using batch options in either photoshop or fireworks. You would have to save/record the actions you do for 1 image and then run the batch option, but you would have to make sure to do the .9s separately since they have to be decompiled and recompiled otherwise they'll break.

Last edited:
Reactions: drakeymcmb

Spacemonkie4207

Jan 30, 2012
Cambridge
Google Pixel 4 XL
Any chance of getting this Font on the lockscreen, would match my homescreen :D

The date is not a big deal but would also look very nice.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380393495206.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380393495206.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 338

Top Liked Posts