BT Mobile
H3G
Asda
Vodafone IE Postpay
O2 IRL
Meteor
H3G IE
Tesco Mobile Ireland

Thanks lyriquidperfection! It's very interesting that it lists TESCO. Without doing this hack, if I insert a Tesco sim card it only gives me the option for Three (the place I bought the mobile from) and O2 UK Postpay. So I haven't been able to use configure MMS so far. I wonder why TESCO doesn't seem to be correctly detected? I wonder if this method can fix the problem?

Last edited:

lyriquidperfection

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 14, 2009
Nottingham
Thanks lyriquidperfection! It's very interesting that it lists TESCO. Without doing this hack, if I insert a Tesco sim card it only gives me the option for Three (the place I bought the mobile from) and O2 UK Postpay. So I haven't been able to use configure MMS so far. I wonder why TESCO doesn't seem to be correctly detected? I wonder if this method can fix the problem?

yes my method will fix the problem, see the example in my very first post in this thread. :)

00grim

Nov 25, 2009
That is correct but it isnt locked down trust me, it was exactly the same on my T-Mobile UK branded ROM, there was only a "1" key, but if your device is unlocked and you insert a different carriers sim, you will see their network in the list. try it and you will see what I mean! :)

i tried what was posted in this thread i have viaero wireless a local carrier but when i go to that key i dont see my carrier in there could it be beacuse they dont use ADC