How About Apps2Sd

Search This thread

Viltran

May 17, 2009
just wondering if anyone has tried app2sd with the cmda version, getting my wife a sprint hero and was just wondering what is availble for it before we go buy it. Me personally Dream G1

nelson8403

Dec 13, 2006
its on the market appstosd, you can use that to format your card or you can do it manually either using the ported command or any gui.

then the app takes it from there

chuckhriczko

Inactive Recognized Developer
its on the market appstosd, you can use that to format your card or you can do it manually either using the ported command or any gui.

then the app takes it from there

If you install a recovery image then that can do it for you as well. As for the apps2sd apk on the market. I had tried that but it didnt work. And when I try to follow the directions from the Dream forum that I used to follow I need Busybox. I try to install that and it doesnt work. How did you get apps2sd working?

WhiteWidows

Jul 27, 2009
I can't get it to work via the appstosd aol on the market. Nore can partition my 8th class 4 as card using this app. Should I just use gparted the try it. What size should the ex2 partition be?

Wasney

Feb 11, 2009
Detroit, MI
I installed the MDC rom, and then installed ApptoSD, worked perfectly. I know that I didnt have to use the app with the new rom, but this way I didnt have to reinstall all my apps...

david279

Sep 4, 2007
New Orleans
Im not looking to flash any roms right now. I'm good with the stock one. If we can get the ext2 partition to mount it should work maybe?