Ascend P6 - USB not working after update.

Search This thread

cryptonx

Oct 19, 2011
Hey all,

I've updated to B122 (International version) and since then the USB modes are not showing when I connect my cellphone to any computer with any cable, only charges.

Installed USB Drivers and everything (Windows 8 64 Bit)

HiSuite etc etc not working, tried enabling Debugging and Disabling it. Am downloading the Test B125 firmware to test it, can I downgrade to B118?

Instal

cryptonx

Oct 19, 2011
Hey all,

I've updated to B122 (International version) and since then the USB modes are not showing when I connect my cellphone to any computer with any cable, only charges.

HiSuite etc etc not working, tried enabling Debugging and Disabling it. Am downloading the Test B125 firmware to test it, can I downgrade to B118?

Instal

Tried updating to B125. still nothing .... USB Cable charges only ... no Data transfer :(

richish

Dec 22, 2011
Hey all,

Instal

does notofications is enabled ? in b125 its not pop up u must slide down notification bar , maybe u disabled notifications !
And did u install hi suite on your phone?

cryptonx

Oct 19, 2011
does notofications is enabled ? in b125 its not pop up u must slide down notification bar , maybe u disabled notifications !
And did u install hi suite on your phone?

notification is enabled, Hi Suite does not detect any phone connected, Windows doesn't even play the of a hardware found. not even ADB sees the phone.

lootjelo

Jan 19, 2014
Have you tried in another usb port? Maybe try another computer?

Sent from my P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

cryptonx

Oct 19, 2011
I know I can flash KK from Dload, am just scared that I won't be able to use Google apps if it turned out that it was a hardware issue not software.

I flashed KK beta. and gladly GAPPS work from the old B125 (Gmail-Sync-Store.. ) which is cool i Guess. but now its confirmed that its a hardware issue, USB cable only charges the phone.

lootjelo

Jan 19, 2014
I flashed KK beta. and gladly GAPPS work from the old B125 (Gmail-Sync-Store.. ) which is cool i Guess. but now its confirmed that its a hardware issue, USB cable only charges the phone.

Dang, that sucks :/ You should get it repaired, I guess, then.

Sent from my P6-U06 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app