What is the best keyboard for the 10.1 2014?

Search This thread

cindylee60

Aug 3, 2013
I just got this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/261357494203?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT off ebay. It works well enough. It's a lot easier than trying to type on the on-board keyboard and since it clips onto the Note, easier to carry around. I put the whole thing, tablet and keyboard, in a sleeve though, to carry it. I wouldn't expect this to be any kind of protection for my tablet. Key function isn't perfectly smooth, but certainly workable. Paired just fine, no issues with wifi when using it. All in all, I"m glad I got it.

Last edited:

internetpilot

Jan 26, 2011
Ponte Vedra, FL

sam_khan

Sep 11, 2013
aligarh
Agreed. Using one too. The cover doesn't fit well but a bit of modifications helped. Goes hand in hand with my Bluetooth mouse .

Mine fits perfectly except that it doesnt have all the openings for the tab ( the sim slot and the micro sd card slot). That I had to workout myself. Other than that this is the no.1 keyboard and carry case for our note in terms of looks and matetial used.

datawrhsdoc

May 7, 2006
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Logitech K810 for sure. Can handle up to three devices, has standard key spacing, is lightweight, and is small enough to fit into my little 11.6" Case Logic bag along with tablet, Swiftpoint GT, Bamboo Feel, and a few other odds and ends. Nothing else I've found meets the size and key spacing requirements.

Reactions: Jaytronics

Xrisha

Dec 30, 2017
I have been using this keyboard for almost 4 years now and love the functionality. I am here troubleshooting a sudden lack of connectivity - I'm worried the battery is dying. However, I got around the issue of fit by using command strips on the top corners. Now it 'velcros' right in with no damage to any surfaces.

lecorbusier

Nov 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S5
LG G6
These rubber edges allow for universal cases without looking improvised or covering parts if the screen with rubber stripes.
I've got one for my note, w/o keyboard. The case should just be compatible with up to 10" tablets. And on the P605 the headphone jack and s-pen dock are covered by rubber. You could drill or burn holes into the rubber.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Logitech Folio Ultrathin keyboard case

Has anybody tried this keyboard case ?
    It's meant for the the new Tab 4 10.1 but the dimensions are pretty darn close

Logitech2.jpg

Logitech.jpg
    Is $77 a good price for the Logitech K810? That seems a little steep! Is there a comparable keyboard that is of similar quality that anyone owns and likes?

My favorite keyboard. Bought it for $99, and we'll worth the price.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    Has anybody tried this keyboard case ?
    It's meant for the the new Tab 4 10.1 but the dimensions are pretty darn close

Logitech2.jpg

Logitech.jpg

I got it today and after a little tweak it works great. All you need to do is to detach the lower clip from the case carefully, shorten it a bit and then glue it back. The tablet sits securely in the case, it is not a perfect fit, you cant take the s-pen out as the upper clip covers it, the camera works well, the only flaw is that the flash is covered. All the other features work well, all the magnet clips work, you can securely close the case, the keyboard itself works flawlessly as well, in fact I am writing using it.
    Logitech K810 for sure. Can handle up to three devices, has standard key spacing, is lightweight, and is small enough to fit into my little 11.6" Case Logic bag along with tablet, Swiftpoint GT, Bamboo Feel, and a few other odds and ends. Nothing else I've found meets the size and key spacing requirements.