Search This thread

Horátio66

Oct 28, 2010
Hamuliakovo
I like launcher7 so much :laugh:
But i kindda noob in here..

in this picture

launcher7milestoneul.jpg

How can i make the "games and music". When we choose games in homescreen, so it will show "games - collection" like the picture on the right-down.
i read from the posts before, it called "HUB or something". am i right?
Can you teach me how to make it? or maybe show the tutor?

Could you share the wallpaper bro?

jtamoro

Mar 26, 2008
Here's several screenshots of my setup.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-08-09-30-41.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-08-09-30-41.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 517
  • Screenshot_2013-02-08-09-31-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-02-08-09-31-31.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 501

Twski

Nov 24, 2012
Hey people
Anyone know a good wheater app that looks like this
i.imgur.com/ZGLOjpJ.png

But it needs to run in Android 2.1 ... this widget is Beautiful Widgets with Flat White theme, but beautiful widgets doesnt run on 2.1
The UCCW is only 2.2 now, but i remember it already runned on my phone, so if anyone find a old version apk of UCCW i would be glad.
Also it cant be the SiMi Clock, because i just want the weather, and the weather-only widget of SiMi clock is 1x1 only... im looking for a 2x1 one.

Thanks

D

Deleted member 4890271

I think that the people who used this launcher now they're using launcher 8

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If anyone is interested with this lockscreen. Attached here are the icons and themes.

snap20110320091253.jpg

You need the following apps.
    >> Widgetlocker
    >> Minimalistic Text
    >> SMS Unread Count

Widgetlocker setting:
    Main grid is 5x4 and Anchor is 1x4.
    Just install Winmod2.wltheme.zip for the slider

Minimalistic text:
    For the clock and date, copy the file lockscreen.mtpref into /sdcard/MinimalisticTextPreferences

Then just restore it in Minimalistic text, when you add a widget sized 4x2.

SMS Unread Count:
    The icons are attached here for the phone and mail.
    Does anyone have a Launcher 7 stock color palette or something?
    I was planning to make a few more icon packs that goes along with the stock accents,
    i just dont wanna be a few shades lighter or darker :/

Anyway, currently using the light theme since it was the latest I've made :">

PS: Included download links :]
    Hello all,

I've started this thread beacuse I want to see what everyones Launcher 7 layout looks like.

So suprise me and the other Launcher 7 users out there and post your beautiful layouts.

Go here for the white icons!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=913747

Go here for tiles

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=978615

Also show me your widgets!! :D
    Launcher 7 Icons in progress

Here is an icon set that I am working on specifically for Launcher 7. There aren't many resources for people that want to customize their L7 start screens, and I've been wanting to do one for myself for a while. Regrettably, it is a work in progress, so not comfortable sharing the set or files yet...have a lot of work to do before I'm satisfied, but would love to hear any feedback you have.

H7 is a "mash-up" of two visual concepts; the first coming straight from the Metro design language of Windows Phone 7/8(www.microsoft.com/design/toolbox). "Typography is beautiful" and is the major, sometimes only component of the Metro UI. The second inspiration is the font Helvetica and the posters, covers and pop art produced in the 1960's when Helvetica stormed the design scene, many of which consisted of nothing but typography. The result is a set of icons built for Launcher 7 using the color schemes and word play from the 1960's posters and like Metro, uses only the typography to illustrate the app and functions. It's simple, minimal and has a touch of humor.

I'm curious to hear what the other users of Launcher 7 and lovers of Metro have to say.

H7.Sample-01.jpg