Here is the new S-Note 3 from the Note 3 ported to the Galaxy Note 8.0. This is a 99% fully working S-Note. The only major issue is there is no text recognition yet. This zip file does not overwrite your existing S-Note, so you can switch back and forth between the new and old versions. This was tested on Civato's CivZ 3.2 (4.2.2) and will most likely not work on Android 4.1.2.
Version 1.2 (10/5/2013)
- Fixed .snb import. You can now import and convert notes from the old SNotes app (go to All Notes View, Press Import, and choose device or online account)
- Improved sync with Evernote and Samsung Account. Notes now show up in Evernote almost immediately after creation!
Version 1.1 (9/29/2013)
- Fixed a bunch of FCs
- 100% working Magic Chart
- Working Clip Art
- Working Recents / All Notes View
- Working Shape and Formula recognition (Text recognition NOT working yet)
- Speed and performance improvements
- Switched to Note3 handwriting recognition in S-pen input mode- should be more accurate now
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?