Optimus 2x su660 (Korean version) Experimental CyanogenMod Available!

Search This thread

aragorn7

Apr 18, 2012
I'm also uploading benchmark specs before and after for fun.

Kang30 (before)
View attachment 1059861

Kang60 (after)
View attachment 1059863

For whatever it's worth, here is my latest benchmark with Owain's build#66.
uploadfromtaptalk1337570286532.jpg

and with #68:
Screenshot_2012-05-21-00-15-04.jpg

Last edited:

chupi_24

Feb 26, 2011
Makati City
keep it coming bro! huge thanks! good thing you have the patience to navigate that site..i tried to get update also from that using goggle translate but keep getting lost :)

josereybuenavista

May 18, 2012
Cebu City
Well, version 69 works well but the problem only is the SD Cards Recognition. So, how can I mounted these SD Cards?

Could somebody help me?

Thanks.

Regards,

Dong Jose

aragorn7

Apr 18, 2012
Well, version 69 works well but the problem only is the SD Cards Recognition. So, how can I mounted these SD Cards?

Could somebody help me?

Thanks.

Regards,

Dong Jose

Are you saying that the SD Card is not recognized by the phone itself?

How about trying this? I tried out the tip from XDA-TV and it worked well for me.
http://youtu.be/UI70UYug_zQ

I could do ssh and push files (i.e. transfer files from PC to phone) as shown in the video.

Perhaps you can then use ssh terminal (e.g. Putty) to have better control and mount the SD card.

Last edited:

josereybuenavista

May 18, 2012
Cebu City
Are you saying that the SD Card is not recognized by the phone itself?

How about trying this? I tried out the tip from XDA-TV and it worked well for me.
http://youtu.be/UI70UYug_zQ

I could do ssh and push files (i.e. transfer files from PC to phone) as shown in the video.

Perhaps you can then use ssh terminal (e.g. Putty) to have better control and mount the SD card.

Thanks Aragorn.

;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same error :

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "su660" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "su660" || getprop("ro.product.board") == "su660"
    By rockuad:
    modify system/google/com/updater-scipt
    replace all character "p990" with "su660".
    try again.

thats no "p990" to replace ..i dont find it can you check the file /updater-scipt please

Are you sure that the CWM recovery 5.0.2.7 is the custom for su660,and it is not for p990 ?

The CWM recovery 5.0.2.7 by the XDA froum is only for p990.
    You should download the custom version of CWM recovery for su660.

Search the key words "recovery su660", download it from chinese sites.

I know there are 4.0.1.4 version for su660.

Good lucky.
    any feedback on this ICS port for SU660?currently using CM7 kang of openstar2x...would like to try ICS but would like to know if theres any advantages of this over CM7...by the way thanks for posting this! its a pain in the a$$ to find custom ROMS for SU660

CM9 seems fast than CM7 and its ICS 4. The address book and Message Thread looks nice. The drawback is the video recorder cannot be used because there is no media encoder or decoder yet so you can't record video using the stock camera but you can use Video Illusion in the market to record videos.
    +1 on no video recording on my SU660 CM9.

Sneezemeat, which separate app are you using?

Videocam Illusion, it records video but it's not great. My camera has a lot of lag when taking photos too.

Does anyone know if there is an update available for CM9 on the SU660?
    @ all using CM9

are you using the latest kang of owain?i would suggest to download latest kang of owain, you can opt to donwload openstar2x kernel then download the zip file below to fix vold. etc...
    http://cafe.naver.com/op2x.cafe?iframe_url=/ArticleRead.nhn?articleid=74637&
    chupi_24:
    I downloaded mine from the following per Owain's instructions somewhere. This is the latest, right?

http://owain.hopto.org/?dir=LG Optimus 2x korean - su660/CyanogenMod9 Kang

As for the link you provided, sorry, but I can't understand it. Could you kindly provide a translation? Thanks.

thats still base on kang30...try download latest kang base on p990 then you can use openstar2x kernal to fix button issue...regarding the link..no need to read it, just click the download logo on upper right side of the page..its a zip file to fix vold,nitz etc.

hope this helps