[MOD] Clockless Taskbar - Updated 5/26 for Fresh 2.1.2

Search This thread

JsChiSurf

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 5, 2010
Hacksville
Updated 5/26/10 with new version supporting Fresh 2.1.2. See Here for download.

First person to notice what's different about the content of this screenshot wins (not regarding the Rosie/Launcher).

Some people were talking about doing this, so I wanted to see if it was possible, turns out it is :p.

no_clock.png

Edit: See Here for download links.

Last edited:

nebenezer

Dec 2, 2009
That's freakin awesome!

I dislike redundancy (clock widget AND time in the taskbar), will you be sharing this one?

Last edited:

JsChiSurf

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 5, 2010
Hacksville
It's an edit to a framework .jar file, and my .jar file has additional edits for the white taskbar/notification menu, so it's difficult to distribute.

I could probably do 2 versions. One if your notifications drop down menu is stock, another if it is AOSP style, and thus has some font/button tweaks, like mine.

Last edited:

Jus10o

Mar 11, 2010
It's an edit to a framework .jar file, and my .jar file has additional edits for the white taskbar/notification menu, so it's difficult to distribute.

I could probably do 2 versions. One if your notifications drop down menu is stock, another if it is AOSP style, and thus has some font/button tweaks, like mine.

what jar file and what smali file and whats the line?

bubbacs1

Jan 30, 2010
Are you in a call with JOHN?
Or do you call your PHONE....JOHN?

Haven't seen that before, looks funny

Thanks,
Bubba.

VinceOB

Jul 31, 2009
Lol looks like I inspired you this morning. I think I know where its at. Pm me more info.