[ROM][9 MAR]CoreDroid HD V9.4|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dusto2k3

Mar 20, 2011
Okay, how about the boot animation. I want android pissin' on apple to show my iphone friends...lol.

I tried to change it, now I just have a blank screen while booting after the splash.

knuckleheadAj3

Jan 6, 2009
Suisun City
Okay, how about the boot animation. I want android pissin' on apple to show my iphone friends...lol.

I tried to change it, now I just have a blank screen while booting after the splash.

Download Root Explorer.
Find the new bootanimation.zip you download on the SD card and hit copy.
Navigate to /system/cusomize/resource.
Hit "Mount R/W".
Delete the old bootanimation.zip.
Past the new one.
BOOM!!! Your Android will be pissin on Apple once you restart...

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Last edited:

dusto2k3

Mar 20, 2011
Download Root Explorer.
Find the new bootanimation.zip you download on the SD card and hit copy.
Navigate to /system/cusomize/resource.
Hit "Mount R/W".
Delete the old bootanimation.zip.
Past the new one.
BOOM!!! Your Android will be pissin on Apple once you restart...

Tried that. Doesn't work.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App

k2trill

Aug 30, 2009
There seem to be only two Kernel choices for us right now, Lee and MDJ. MDJ does not have the WiFi issue but drains battery faster, it also will not work with some banking apps like chase (maybe Citi as well). Lee's does have the WiFi issue but works with the banking apps. Better battery life and some have found it to make the WiFi and data speeds faster.

I beg to differ... I don't know about the banking apps but right NOW m-deejay's kernel is all around better than Lee's 3.1.6 or wutever in ALL areas! I try EVERY kernel each one of them puts out. microcell connection is solid, Wi-Fi is solid as well. data speeds are purely based on each users geo and which APN they are connecting with. as for battery, I'd say battery it seems the same between the two for me but I'd say if the m-deejay UNITY kernel had less battery life, it would probably b because it WORKS and cell/data/WiFi connections allow for more productivity on the phone. btw, LeeDrOid kernels do NOT function properly with 2-way calling and they make the phone laggy as hell

FusionTechFTS

Feb 29, 2008
Chicago
www.fusiontechservices.com
I beg to differ... I don't know about the banking apps but right NOW m-deejay's kernel is all around better than Lee's 3.1.6 or wutever in ALL areas! I try EVERY kernel each one of them puts out. microcell connection is solid, Wi-Fi is solid as well. data speeds are purely based on each users geo and which APN they are connecting with. as for battery, I'd say battery it seems the same between the two for me but I'd say if the m-deejay UNITY kernel had less battery life, it would probably b because it WORKS and cell/data/WiFi connections allow for more productivity on the phone. btw, LeeDrOid kernels do NOT function properly with 2-way calling and they make the phone laggy as hell

I was curious about the new unity kernal. I'll have to give it a go

DutchDanny

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 12, 2009
On Earth
Google Pixel 7 Pro
[THEME 16/6 Update] CoreDroid V7 [MODS] Fusion - SystemUI - Rosie - Fonts - Browser

[THEME 16/6 Update] CoreDroid V7 [MODS] Fusion - SystemUI - Rosie - Fonts - Browser

We have some new mods available ! !

a new clock

and a lot of:
animation Effects
Thanks to Mr. El Nino

Follow the banner in my SIG

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough

We have some new mods available ! !

a new clock

and a lot of:
animation Effects
Thanks to Mr. El Nino

Follow the banner in my SIG

Cheers Danny

I have had loads of people requesting the animations for v7 as Sergio took them out. I have made 4 zips to choose from. Enjoy ;)

Camaros_Kill

Apr 10, 2010
The feature is already there in GTalk. But from my understanding, that feature is only compatible with phones that have a front facing camera...

lol Google Video is a brand new movie rental app that is like netflix or blockbuster. GTalk is video chat. As for answering the guys question whom you were answering, its probably too early to tell if itll be made available/hacked to work on the Inspire.

knuckleheadAj3

Jan 6, 2009
Suisun City
Tried that. Doesn't work.

Always worked for me, and I have a steady 3 bootanimations I switch between...

What do you have the bootanimation named as?? Make sure it only says bootanimation.zip .....

And some more information on some of the steps/process and I might be able to help you...

P00t

Apr 9, 2011
Can I flash leedroid kernel 3.1.6??

EDIT: just flashed it and it fixed the wifi problem( no more circle bar when phone is rebooted). And really responsive and lag free.

Last edited:
Reactions: g3ismeee

webbdh2003

Dec 4, 2009
With smartass2 there are no need for profiles, the governor turns CPU down when not needed like the screen off

smartass2 seems to slow my phone down even more and my phones battery is constantly draining even when idle. it can sit around for like 5 mintues and not receive any text/or sync any thing and it looses a % of battery.

alwayslearning

Dec 3, 2007
CA

I am glad MDJ is working for you. I was not saying one is better than the other I was only pointing out the known difference between the two. If you want the banking apps you will have to use Lee's, if you are bugged by the wifi issue you will have to MDJ, both are good, that are just different. I need the banking apps, I don't care about the wifi issue so no big deal and I have better battery life on Lee, you on MDJ, that is what XDA is all about you get to choose. :)

sprhr0

Mar 7, 2011
fort smith
any reason why im not getting root access?
just flashed v7.0 works but no root access

had to reflash the rom now i got TI root access

Last edited:
Reactions: g3ismeee

FusionTechFTS

Feb 29, 2008
Chicago
www.fusiontechservices.com
So I just flashed the new unity kernal and I unfortunatly didn't use slacker after I installed the update to test if it was the slacker update or unity but I am typing this smooth as day and lag free with slacker running. Can someone running leedroid kernal install the slacker update to verify if it is that update or the unity kernal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Reserved for the OP

Released

Ok guys, thanks for you patience. The time has come to release, Sergio has been very busy with the Sensation ROM. So a few of us guys in the team put this one together for you. Hope you like it! Big thanks to Rayford, Henk, Leo and all the other device testers.

Enjoy

Download from our website http://www.coredroidroms.com/site/

Multidevice ROM

Enjoy