Is CM11 any good for gaming?

Search This thread

gumball3000

Jan 28, 2012
Hello there. I am a heavy Arcane Legends player which is a very demanding mmorpg game. Gaming on jb was a failure, it didn't lag only if the game was 2D, at least that was my experience with it. So i switched back to gb.

Gb is fine for the most part but Arcane Legends uses up a lot of memory so after playing a while it can get very laggy and that's when i have to restart the app. Also chainfire 3D helped me get better performance.

My question is: Is it worth upgrading from gb to cm11 for gaming performance? I don't care about ui changes or other functionalities, i want to know if its worth upgrading for gaming alone.

arhamiq

Jul 15, 2012
Hello there. I am a heavy Arcane Legends player which is a very demanding mmorpg game. Gaming on jb was a failure, it didn't lag only if the game was 2D, at least that was my experience with it. So i switched back to gb.

Gb is fine for the most part but Arcane Legends uses up a lot of memory so after playing a while it can get very laggy and that's when i have to restart the app. Also chainfire 3D helped me get better performance.

My question is: Is it worth upgrading from gb to cm11 for gaming performance? I don't care about ui changes or other functionalities, i want to know if its worth upgrading for gaming alone.

Don't know bout cm 11 but AOSP 4.4 has really great gaming performance.
San Andreas was really smooth and playable so i believe this game might also have better performance as compared to gb.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts