full device memory

Search This thread

eduka

Oct 10, 2012
Can anyone help I have a DN3 v5 rom Samsung Galaxy Note 2 The problem is that I have a full 16GB of storage device I have 500 mb. Space I have CWM Recovery 6.04.4 What do I have no install apk install when I go into recovery can be pressed twice the storage 0 dawnload, and one I do not have anything when I press it once before I got the DN3 rom and a pair apk how to remove it before that I had an oldVersion of CWM recovery please help I'm new at this thank anyone.

Androidwizzard

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2013
Can anyone help I have a DN3 v5 rom Samsung Galaxy Note 2 The problem is that I have a full 16GB of storage device I have 500 mb. Space I have CWM Recovery 6.04.4 What do I have no install apk install when I go into recovery can be pressed twice the storage 0 dawnload, and one I do not have anything when I press it once before I got the DN3 rom and a pair apk how to remove it before that I had an oldVersion of CWM recovery please help I'm new at this thank anyone.

Please don't use google translater on your question. I think most users can't understand what you are asking. Where are you from?

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
Any other language ? German, Italian, French ...
We need to find a Slovenian chatter in note 2 forums and get his attention to this thread Mission Slovenia!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Any other language ? German, Italian, French ...
Found one in Phantom thread ,asked him to come over here and ask in local language to this user what his issue is and post it in english (without using translator).

Reactions: Androidwizzard

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
A wipe ewriting bath is not work the file is there can a format sd card internal storeg
Okay refer to this Guide download this script (aroma installer) and choose mega wipe in aroma options this will delete everything on your internal memory of your phone along with system,partition,cache and preload so your phone won't have any ROM or any left over junk from previous ROM.This should help you get back space.Also i advise you to upgrade to latest philz touch 6.4.1 from here flash this philz touch zip file via your existing CWM recovery and then run the above script.

eduka

Oct 10, 2012
Okay refer to this Guide download this script (aroma installer) and choose mega wipe in aroma options this will delete everything on your internal memory of your phone along with system,partition,cache and preload so your phone won't have any ROM or any left over junk from previous ROM.This should help you get back space.Also i advise you to upgrade to latest philz touch 6.4.1 from here flash this philz touch zip file via your existing CWM recovery and then run the above script.
:) thanke a install philz recovery 6.4.1 and delete evriting and install now rom and naw ia good thanke

Top Liked Posts