Working android setups [are you looking for]

Search This thread

l1q1d

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 19, 2008
Venice
www.tech-team.it
The aim of this thread is collecting and not discussing so please post only working configuration and no comments!

These posts are dedicated to make a list of workig configuration. I try to update this list as soon as possible (and with other user posting). I think that could be useful for new user.

The structure that i suggest is:

[SUBMITTER] [Install Mode] [kernel/nbh] [system/rom] [needed fix]

Work
Don't work

I separate to section for Pola100 and Pola200

If you like this banner you can add to your signature:

bannerjrs.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3641/bannerjrs.gif[/IMG]

DON'T POST QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!!!
open a new thread if you need it and use search button

Last edited:

l1q1d

Retired Recognized Developer
Sep 19, 2008
Venice
www.tech-team.it

weijoon

k_o_t_s

Nov 27, 2007
I think that when someone presses on "VaniljEclair RLS3b [2010-06-17]" then goes to the wrong place. Is that so or I am doing something wrong?

chourmovs

Aug 23, 2009
lyon
Redmi Note 8 Pro
uncompress androidinstall.tar in a directory
edit the /system/bin/userinit.sh with notepad and uncomment the odexing option and the first line
save
recompress the modified system folder to a file androidinstall.tar and install it

But that's not an obligation
on a non modified androidinstall you can deodex apk by running a console from inside android and type
Code:
su 
odex.sh

wait and that's it

Last edited:

manu33xtro

Nov 23, 2008
Bordeaux : wine... Hum...
Yes but you can just edit userinit.sh directly in your phone (after installed the last build of Kallt_kaffe) and uncomment the line odex, save file and reboot. You have to reboot after all new installation of apk... See the thread of Kallt_kaffe for more explanations :)
For example, I installed 24 applications after the new one of the CM5.0.8 : 77,66mo free in the phone memory. After rebbot and odexing : 79,36 free phone memory... good news because it's very fast after compression of files :D

l1q1d : you can change my configuration because I use now the last Kallt_kaffe (CM5.0.8).

Cheers.

uncompress androidinstall.tar in a directory
edit the /system/bin/userinit.sh with notepad and uncomment the odexing option and the first line
save
recompress the modified system folder to a file androidinstall.tar and install it

But that's not an obligation
on a non modified androidinstall you can deodex apk by running a console from inside android and type
Code:
su 
odex.sh

wait and that's it

Last edited:

chourmovs

Aug 23, 2009
lyon
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Yes but you can just edit userinit.sh directly in your phone (after installed the last build of Kallt_kaffe) and uncomment the line odex, save file and reboot. You have to reboot after all new installation of apk... See the thread of Kallt_kaffe for more explanations :)
For example, I installed 24 applications after the new one of the CM5.0.8 : 77,66mo free in the phone memory. After rebbot and odexing : 79,36 free phone memory... good news because it's very fast after compression of files :D

l1q1d : you can change my configuration because I use now the last Kallt_kaffe (CM5.0.8).

Cheers.
ok
and doing odex.sh in a console do exactly the same thing, but not during boot sequence

Top Liked Posts