wallpaper-1.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 199
  • wallpaper-3.jpg
    wallpaper-3.jpg
    225.7 KB · Views: 187

samsabri

Dec 9, 2010
Los Angeles
Not really, if youve got no meeting in your calendar the information is out of space.

This.
I've been trying hard to make something like this, but the darn text doesn't display properly. I wish there was an option to add a regular or rounded rectangle to the text on the lock screen so that some wallpapers that look good can still be functional.

Andy8888

Feb 10, 2012
Great work, can I suggest not trying to enclose the calendar area? To the right hand side of the calendar, text will flow over and off the right hand side of the page. Will all the templates so far calendar test flows over the edge and looks a little messy. If you have short text in the calendar it looks okay.
zhao3.jpg
zhao2.jpg
zhao4.jpg

Heavy Fluid

Dec 24, 2009
I was messing around with GIMP, and came up with this. It combines a little of all of the lock screens that I love. Not transparent, and very clean and basic. Text messages/emails fall within the bottom box. Something that I did not like about one of the lockscreens that I had downloaded here. Picture does not show correctly here. The time/date/calendar area is completely boxed in with white boxes.

Feedback is appreciated.

Win7.png

Tempest790

Jun 30, 2007
New Orleans
Metro style wallpaper using the new Windows logo. The image is PNG file with transparent background. More colors to come soon with both transparent and non-transparent backgrounds.

Download

metro_win_phone_wallpaper_by_tempest790-d503u2r.png

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Could u do it black and orange with orange (carrier) logo?

Thank u.

Do you want to match the WinPhone orange or the Orange orange (which looks a little deeper)?

Last edited:

Scrtcwlvl

Aug 4, 2008
Metro style wallpaper using the new Windows logo. The image is PNG file with transparent background. More colors to come soon with both transparent and non-transparent backgrounds.

Download

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Do you want to match the WinPhone orange or the Orange orange (which looks a little deeper)?

Does transparency work anymore for lockscreens? Last I check, Mango borked the crap out of lockscreen transparency.

It could have been fixed on 7801, but I wouldn't know, because ATT hates me.

Tempest790

Jun 30, 2007
New Orleans
No it doesn't. But it will while while the phone is in its timeout mode. Mine is set for 10 minutes. After that the lock screen enables and the wallpaper is pretty awful. I'll make some non-transparent as well.

Sent from my PI39100 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Zhariak

Aug 5, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
This isn't properly formatted or anything, but I just threw it together. Enjoyed it and thought I'd share :) I got a kick out of this...

Lumia900-768x1024.jpg

Background here:

Hal9000.jpg

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Metro lock

'Metro Lock' custom lock screen for Windows Phone

Design based on Windows Phone's Metro UI; Featuring Tiles of popular branded elements (IE9, Bing, Xbox Live, Zune, Office, etc...)
    Provided in all 10 Windows Phone Accent Colours for the 'Dark' theme.

download pack here: http://cookiemonster21x.deviantart.com/#/d3hrwbq

this is my first attempt at any customization, please provide feedback & suggestions.

Enjoy!

metro_lock_for_windows_phone_by_cookiemonster21x-d3hrwbq.jpg
    cropped some more images with my slide up arrow. again. no transparency

slideupseven.jpg

slideupwords.jpg

slideuphands.jpg

slideuptypo1.jpg

slideupabby.jpg

slideupgreen.jpg

slideupred.jpg

slideupblue.jpg
    Metro Lock 2.0

'Metro Lock' custom lock screen for Windows Phone - Version 2.0!

metro_lock_2_for_windows_phone_by_cookiemonster21x-d3kcyme.jpg

design based on Windows Phone's Metro UI; featuring Tiles of popular branded elements (IE9, Bing, Xbox Live, Zune, Office, etc...)
    provided in all 10 Windows Phone Accent Colours for the 'Dark' theme.

download pack here: http://cookiemonster21x.deviantart.com/#/d3kcyme

Enjoy!

note: i attempted to reshade accent couours to offset phone's 'darkening' effect.. after much frustration i gave up; as such, presented in the pack are the base colours (if someone ever figures an accurate way to recolour and provides colour swatches & rgb values i'd be happy to adjust them)
    THESE ARE NOT TRANSPARENCY'S
    going with minimal idea here... here u guys go.

wp7unlock.jpg

wmslideup2.jpg

wmslideup1.jpg
    just some branded-ish ones i did for fun. nothing to spectacular i guess. figured id share them anyways.

brandingwtemplateblue.png

brandingblue.png

brandingwtemplateorange.png

brandingorange.png

brandingwtemplateblackw.png

brandingblackwhite.png