[ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lteatt][KK][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11 official nightlies

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 2842059

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2096960

Anyone having sensor issues I can tell you what worked for me in an unscientific way. Before I flashed 10.1 I was a ROM whore, ultimately spending most of my time on CM10. Just like you guys I found my sensors sporked. I used the instructions in the above thread, to the letter, and it failed completely at the black screen. I did that three or four times, hit the black screen, pull the battery, and that's what got my sensors working before I flashed 10.1. Hopefully it might help someone.

digitalcrash

Jan 7, 2011
Mount Airy
Re: [ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

So I was reading through the flash procedures when upgrading between versions of 10.1 it doesn't say you have to flash gapps again like every other time we have had to flash. Is this correct?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

tino_b

Mar 25, 2012
Los Angeles

So I was reading through the flash procedures when upgrading between versions of 10.1 it doesn't say you have to flash gapps again like every other time we have had to flash. Is this correct?

For aosp/aokp roms, u always need to flash gapps.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

MonsterBandit

Dec 10, 2010
New Jersey
You can follow their commits on github, the latest ones I saw were open source hal which is still a wip, and some changes to BT

yea thats kind of what i've been looking at but I can't for the life of me remember the page where he was talking with the CM guys while they were reviewing the defconf...basically looking to be a fly on the wall...like madmack's original threads...wishful thinking i know

EDIT: CM Gerrit...got it

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

For aosp/aokp roms, u always need to flash gapps.

if you're "dirty" flashing as the OP says you do not have to flash gapps every time...you're basically just flashing in the "fixes/new commits" and retaining your apps and data

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalcrash

ViciousMo

Dec 2, 2012
So, I was fooling around with sounds and the speaker function. When I constantly toggle on/off speaker when I am on a phone call. My speaker will randomly get really loud (I think how it's supposed to function), then once I toggle off/toggle on again...It gets quiet again.

tino_b

Mar 25, 2012
Los Angeles

yea thats kind of what i've been looking at but I can't for the life of me remember the page where he was talking with the CM guys while they were reviewing the defconf...basically looking to be a fly on the wall...like madmack's original threads...wishful thinking i know

EDIT: CM Gerrit...got it

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

if you're "dirty" flashing as the OP says you do not have to flash gapps every time...you're basically just flashing in the "fixes/new commits" and retaining your apps and data

That is true. I'm mostly referring to fresh install.:thumbup:

sabre31

Aug 28, 2010

yes me but no one else seems to have it but us.. idk.. tried going all the way to a fresh install wiped everything still nothing... went back to my nandorid of jedi no issues now.. i even tried the jellybam fix

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Do you have a 64gb SD card ? Wonder if that is our issue.

redrider54

Jun 15, 2011
New Mexico, US

i do and its fat32.. no i tried jellybam same issue. started from scratch same issue.. nandorid of my jedi rom and now issues again

tmb993

Apr 5, 2012

Tried flashing the latest nightly from a clean wipe and got this disconcerting message. Any ideas on what went wrong?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358657151583.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358657151583.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 428

Skwerl23

Aug 10, 2011

Did you check the md5?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Anyone else having the camera not hearing anything during recording. Like the mic is muted?

sabre31

Aug 28, 2010

i do and its fat32.. no i tried jellybam same issue. started from scratch same issue.. nandorid of my jedi rom and now issues again

I have 64gb and formatted as fat32 I think that is the issue. Seems nobody here has a 64gb card. Until this is fixed I am using another camera application from play store which does work.

mjwhirly

Aug 16, 2010
FL

Did you check the md5?

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Anyone else having the camera not hearing anything during recording. Like the mic is muted?

The microphone doesn't work, not for recording or Google now....its a know issue

Reactions: Skwerl23

Skwerl23

Aug 10, 2011

I knew gnow wasn't. But for camera. ****ty. Ah well I'll wait. I know it works fine for speaker phone :/ does it work in jelly beer? Maybe something there can help. :/

Sent from my GN2 using XDA app.

snabben

May 21, 2012
GBG
Sv: [ROM][SGH-I317 / t0lte][JB][4.2.1] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Any of you guys use WLAN 5ghz? Im trying it bit it seem to drain a little. Any special settings i need to redo in router?
Need to install BBS i think:)

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA

Yes it does recognize the spen - go to settings - language & input - scroll to the bottom & enable spen gestures - get something like papyrus from the store & enable spen there as well. It's not quite the same as tw spen, but some seem to prefer it?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

I like Papyrus better. People give it bad reviews because there are 2 in app add ons you have to buy to have all of the features. I think they were $2.50 each but worth it to me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

mrklc1974

Oct 11, 2012

Yes it does recognize the spen - go to settings - language & input - scroll to the bottom & enable spen gestures - get something like papyrus from the store & enable spen there as well. It's not quite the same as tw spen, but some seem to prefer it?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Does the phone recognize the spen eject though?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2 (JB), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Official CyanogenMod Wik: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/T0lte_Info

First time installing CyanogenMod 10.1 to your Galaxy Note 2 LTE (GSM), or coming from another ROM:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Flash the latest official ClockworkMod-Recovery
    - Copy GApps and CM10.1 ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM10.1 zip from SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 10.1:
    - Copy CM10.1 ZIP to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Reboot

Upgrading from CyanogenMod 10:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Copy GApps and CM10.1 ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - Reboot
    - Wipe data of clock app
    - Reset everything under Settings -> Date & Time otherwise editing alarms might cause FCs

Downgrading to 4.1.x ROMs:
    - After flashing your 4.1 ROM, flash the attached file to move your sdcard content out of the 0/ subfolder.

CM10.1 official nightly builds:
    http://www.get.cm/?device=t0lteatt

Google Apps:
    http://goo.im/gapps

http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#t0lteatt/cm10.1/next

TEAMHACKSUNG SUPPORT CHAT
    Webchat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=teamhacksung-support

Server: chat.freenode.net
    Channel: #teamhacksung-support

Don't expect any support if you:
    - are not running stock cm-kernel
    - have installed any mods
    - have modified system files

If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
    This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
    Open-Source doesn't meant Out-of-Respect!!!

cqzsTl.png
    ciPQWl.png
    Smpv0l.png

o5NZFl.png
    eAJJIl.png

If you want to donate a few bucks for the work we're doing in our freetime, goto teamhacksung website and hit the big donate button.
    Thanks to all donators!
    Great friggin' news:

Yep, we did it again! Our opensource audio HAL seems to work almost fine.
    Incall earpiece, speaker, mic and bluetooth are working. A2dp works also.
    Since Google Now works properly i assume the Camcorder will be fine, too.
    Headset is working as well.

Download: cm-10.1-20130125-UNOFFICIAL-t0lte.zip
    Please test it.

Known bugs:
    - mic mute broken during calls

you got codeworkx and sbrissen to thank for kick starting this. :highfive::highfive:
    Members yet another Development Thread Cleaned of the OT/Drama/Not Needed type posts, shall we get back to development. And consider this your Warning any more of these not needed type posts, I will be passing out "treats", Thank You.

BTW how about Members attempt to fix their own problems with a little homework and searching. Instead of posting and waiting on others to come up with your solutions. Thanks
    Thanks, I just installed ForceKernel (OC TO 1,920Mhz) and then run some benchmarks and it's much slower than Perseus, I used to get in Perseus around 7,500 in Quadrant and now I get around 4,500 to 5,500, am I doing something wrong ?

NOTE: I am using SetCPU and the Governor is "pegasusq"

world is going to end because your ePenis has narrowed because of less score?
    that's damn hard.
    Please test if this fixes audio over bluetooth for you:
    cm-10.1-20130120-UNOFFICIAL-t0lte.zip