system update

Search This thread

dunn816

Jul 14, 2013
pittsburgh
Hate to make a whole new thread on this but I never experienced this before. A system update banner popped up on my screen. I just wanna make sure it's safe to proceed with it. I'm running viper one m8 rom.I don't know if that's from viper or if it's an ota update :confused:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-01-00-42-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-01-00-42-52.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 107

Abe21599

Apr 13, 2009
Hate to make a whole new thread on this but I never experienced this before. A system update banner popped up on my screen. I just wanna make sure it's safe to proceed with it. I'm running viper one m8 rom.I don't know if that's from viper or if it's an ota update :confused:

viper has a built in updater that pushes new versions out. check your release # to the latest one in the dev section.

Reactions: dunn816

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

viper has a built in updater that pushes new versions out. check your release # to the latest one in the dev section.