[Q] Liquidsmooth Question

Search This thread

Be Jammin

Jul 13, 2014
I have less than 10 post so I have to make a separate thread here.... Anyway I have been alternating between Liquidsmooth and debloated stock. Compared to stock I have noticed very high battery drain, even when the phone is not doing anything! I have tried disabling unnecessary services, but drain still seems high, is there anything I can do about this?

Also thanks for putting the rom together Rav3nt3ch, aside from the battery trouble it's a great rom!

croogrog

Feb 11, 2013
I have noticed that the battery saver and turning on the phone while plugged in both seem to cause problems with going into deep sleep mode in liquid. Without the battery saver active and rebooting with the phone unplugged i think i get better or at least comparable life to stock.

Be Jammin

Jul 13, 2014
I have noticed that the battery saver and turning on the phone while plugged in both seem to cause problems with going into deep sleep mode in liquid. Without the battery saver active and rebooting with the phone unplugged i think i get better or at least comparable life to stock.

I'll give that a try.

Be Jammin

Jul 13, 2014
Lowering the CPU to 1.5ghz and GPU to 300mhz will help on battery as well...I also use optimax gov and sio or zen for io scheduler..

Having a look at the battery usage today, google services used 25% com.android.systemui used 24% and screen used 19%. I'm going to try updating the google apps and see if that helps, because 25% is excessive!

linoskoczek

Jan 21, 2013
Having a look at the battery usage today, google services used 25% com.android.systemui used 24% and screen used 19%. I'm going to try updating the google apps and see if that helps, because 25% is excessive!

I'm using these Minimal GApps: http://xdaforums.com/google-nexus-5/themes-apps/standard-minimal-gapps-t2012857

My stats:
r2O2m6G.png

L6801

Sep 5, 2014
Hello..also new here..couldn't post in the direct thread but id like to see if anyone can reup the rom and gapps..links arent working

Thanks..

L6801

Sep 5, 2014
reup the liquid rom and gapps plz..site that hosted all of these has been down..

Thanks..[/QUOTE]

Be Jammin

Jul 13, 2014
So I noticed there was a ROM update today.
What's new with it?
Is it worth the hassle to update?
Do I have to do a full wipe to update to it?

L6801

Sep 5, 2014
didnt know where to post this but on the next build of LS can the max density be atleast 233 like the stock rom.. hard for me to read on the current build..thanks

Last edited:

L6801

Sep 5, 2014
I'm not on liquid right now, but if you want send a pm and I tell you how, you can change the build.prop

i was able to fix it with a app on google play pretty easy.. but i ended up switching to the debloated rom posted by infernix.. getting way better battery life with that..

thanks anyways tho

Top Liked Posts