[Q] Stuck at Eclipse boot animation

Search This thread

bamige1

Jun 28, 2013
I am trying to install eclipse on my phone and am stuck at the eclipse anamation. I have flashed it and the needed file for my version of s4. I have tried to find a solution but didnt. please help

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
I am trying to install eclipse on my phone and am stuck at the eclipse anamation. I have flashed it and the needed file for my version of s4. I have tried to find a solution but didnt. please help

Well that's just not enough info to help...

Your s4 build
Eclipse version
Recovery version

Maybe some steps that lead you up to here also..
As much info as u can give is the best way to assure someone on here cab maybe help you

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

bamige1

Jun 28, 2013
Last edited:

jpcalhoun

Feb 24, 2012
South Central PA

bamige1

Jun 28, 2013

jpcalhoun

Feb 24, 2012
South Central PA
It seems im the only one with this problem. In the installer I do full wipe and no kernel option and reboot when done. How did you get it to work
Well first off, I'm not using SafeStrap. I have a Developer edition S4 so I have an unlocked bootloader and don't need SafeStrap. Have you visited the Dev's website. There are a lot of threads from SafeStrap users about installing build 7. If you haven't gone to that site you should...you might find the resolution to your problem. If I remember rightly there were other SafeStrap users who had the same problem as you and found a work-around. There is also an issue downloading and installing paid apps from Play Store, but there is a fix for that also in those threads. Check it out if you haven't already.

k1mu

Apr 11, 2011
Virginia
It seems im the only one with this problem. In the installer I do full wipe and no kernel option and reboot when done. How did you get it to work

I've just read the last few pages in the forum that bamige1 pointed you to. Eclipse 7 does indeed work on MK2 with Safestrap.

Since lots of people apparently have it working, the likely suspect is a bad download. Did you check the MD5 hash after download to verify that it was correct?
Re-downloading is probably worth trying.

bamige1

Jun 28, 2013
I've just read the last few pages in the forum that bamige1 pointed you to. Eclipse 7 does indeed work on MK2 with Safestrap.

Since lots of people apparently have it working, the likely suspect is a bad download. Did you check the MD5 hash after download to verify that it was correct?
Re-downloading is probably worth trying.
I got a download with correct md5 and I am testing it now.
Edit 1: Still Hangs. IDK why

Last edited:

bamige1

Jun 28, 2013
At this point, it's past time for you to involve the ROM developer. Since nobody using Eclipse has posted here, you'll need to reach out to those that are successfully using it.
I posted on the fourm hosting Eclipse with problem. I have yet to get a responce but had already posted there after it failed with the correct download. Thanks for the help.