ND8 KitKat source is posted on the opensource page..here comes KitKat with 3.4 kernel

Search This thread

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer

Don't think anybody's updated yet

BILGERRYAN-SIG_zps5b0983a1.png

succumbtothegreater

Jun 15, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Any screenies please?

I attached some screens, everything is very similar, though some S5 apps can be added with root. Must everything is the same, but the performance is phenomenal, not as much RAM consumption as on previous versions. AND EMOJIIS ?

omg really ? it is marvelous !! :good:

did it will be get for GT-I9300 ? i am so wondering !!!

It's some fantastic software, and I'm not sure, if anything, it seems most of the other KK updates for other S3s are far behind in development. I hope the I9300 gets it, everyone deserves a bit of this goodness.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1398993837654.jpg
    1398993837654.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 499
  • 1398993865179.jpg
    1398993865179.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 471
  • 1398993890820.jpg
    1398993890820.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 477

nyfl2004

Aug 29, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Fl
I attached some screens, everything is very similar, though some S5 apps can be added with root. Must everything is the same, but the performance is phenomenal, not as much RAM consumption as on previous versions. AND EMOJIIS ?

It's some fantastic software, and I'm not sure, if anything, it seems most of the other KK updates for other S3s are far behind in development. I hope the I9300 gets it, everyone deserves a bit of this goodness.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Free mobile app

Thanks or the screenies man. Looks almost identical to MK3, but I Iike that everyone's raving about the performance. MK3 was definitely a little laggy in places..

Reactions: porkyhontas
N

Nardholio

In case anybody cares I have this booting on cyanogenmod :D Camera is busted but new blobz should take care of that

Reactions: rocket321

Randy3011

Apr 23, 2014
Parkville
Just to clarify things

OTA is in the wild and I have the zip in my hands thanks to @bilgerryan

Should have something ready within the next day or two...:cool::thumbup:

First time trying stuff....sorry if I seem too noobie....What is the difference between the OTA update file and the zip file that you did? I did the update.zip thingy and everything seems okay. But what I am reading here and elsewhere, I am stuck on 4.4.2. Is it possible (of course, everything is possible!!) without bricking phone to wipe and re-Odin 4.3 then do custom roms? Or am I too impatient to wait?!?!!?:confused:

Thank you in advance

bilgerryan

Inactive Recognized Developer
First time trying stuff....sorry if I seem too noobie....What is the difference between the OTA update file and the zip file that you did? I did the update.zip thingy and everything seems okay. But what I am reading here and elsewhere, I am stuck on 4.4.2. Is it possible (of course, everything is possible!!) without bricking phone to wipe and re-Odin 4.3 then do custom roms? Or am I too impatient to wait?!?!!?:confused:

Thank you in advance

You can't Odin 4.3 or any other version. But you can flash custom ROMs and restore nandroids from 4.3.

BILGERRYAN-SIG_zps5b0983a1.png

Reactions: Randy3011

CNexus

May 17, 2012
~/android
Google Pixel 7

Thank you in advance
Just stay with your setup after flashing the stock tar through odin. Still need to fix the rom zip

roirraW "edor" ehT

Senior Moderator
Staff member

Thank you in advance

I just wanted to specify, if you ODINed any stock ROM but 4.4 ever again, you'll hard brick your phone.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII with M.O.A.R. v9.0, dkp kernel dated 3/20/2014 and TWRP v2.7.0.0.

Top Liked Posts