[April-08-2008] SNN Edition Version 3.0 LITE & FULL available NOW [WM6.1 build 19209]

How many stars would you rate these SNN ROMS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

mdasent

Jan 10, 2006
Windows Live

Have the syncing with outloock been rectified. I am upgrading to version 3 none the less bu that is the only thing that was buggy

antreasg9

Jan 22, 2008
NICOSIA
hey man i install the rom 2 times but i still don't get windows media player and the mp3's doesn't work the problem is that i don't use windows media player ass a player but i use core player but i cant set my favorite mp3 ass ringtone

ROCOAFZ

Jun 5, 2007
Anyone try syncing with bluetooth yet on this rom? I am thinking of moving to the full but... i need that for at work.

Rom looks nice

newbie1221

Oct 15, 2007
BOSTON, MA
Have the syncing with outloock been rectified. I am upgrading to version 3 none the less bu that is the only thing that was buggy

I have been able to sync with Outlook via USB with no issues. All my appoinments, contacts with pics, and email all went through. I don't know if it'll sync with windows live, i dont use that nor do i sync via bluetooth. I would be interested to see if it works thou, please test and report back. :)

newbie1221

Oct 15, 2007
BOSTON, MA
hey man i install the rom 2 times but i still don't get windows media player and the mp3's doesn't work the problem is that i don't use windows media player ass a player but i use core player but i cant set my favorite mp3 ass ringtone

Which version are you using? If you are using the Full version I included Audio Manager and there is a section there that you can use a song as your ring tone. Although i did manage to find and bug, the trim feature isn't working. :confused:. O well will correct with next release. :D

throwback1718

Jul 23, 2006
Brooklyn
OnePlus 11
hey man one more thing, how big is the speed difference between3.0 and 2.0 full versions? and i am also thinking about getting the lite version, is it possible that i can choose the apps that I want to use?

like I would like to get the lite version so I can have some speed, but I also want some apps that are in the full version like the s2u2 for example.

Last edited:

Kuschelweich

Mar 11, 2008
Tampa
No office 2007 with the full version? Also, when you tap hold an MP3 to set as a ring tone the menu item is listed as "set Sbg Nada Dering" instead of set as ring tone. Other than that it seems great.

mohen

May 6, 2007
thanx alot of the full version , i love it !!!
can u put office 2007 next time :) ?
by the way, your version is killed everyone here, it's best !
i'm still in love with the older version ! u are banker !

ATLDON

Dec 31, 2007
Jacksonville, Florida
Been testing the full version for several hours....

This ROM is faster than your earlier versions...

The only problem I have encountered so far is that the custom weather settings don't work on the HTC Home...on your earlier versions it did...

newbie1221

Oct 15, 2007
BOSTON, MA
MS Office IS NOT there

Actually all the OFFICE 2007 stuff are in both the LITE and FULL versions. However for some odd reason (or my mistake) i forgot to place the shortcuts in the correct place.

If you use file explorer and go to the windows directory you will see that powerpoint, excel, and word are there.

They are ppt, pxl, and pword respectively. Again using file explorer Copy and paste these icons into windows> start menu>Office mobile . Close and your done.

Sorry I kinda jumped the gun trying to release these ROM's without testing every single thing. :D I forget to check those things because i really dont use them. But i will correct that with next release. :D

RedCastle

Mar 16, 2007
East Cooast
Hey newbie I'm downloading this later and will give it a shot..but i just noticed you in the same state i am..small world...

Has anyone noticed bluetooth issues? I'm on tnt now and it likes to disconnect my headset every so often...

Biggest thing i like is the threaded sms

Also i know most use 2.19 radio how is it on this rom?

i got a 2.71 radio rom just hated not getting messages and such.. and w/2.19 radio i don't have signal where my gf does w/her stock wing.

Last edited: