[Q] Can't get any modules to work except Sense 6

Search This thread

Jez006

Jun 27, 2014
Hi guys,

I've installed ARHD 8.1 and Xposed framework but I can't to get any modules to work except Sense 6.

So far I've tried Xposed Lockscreen, GEL settings, and Gravitybox...and none of them do anything.

After making changes in the apps/modules I've tried reboots through Xpose, through android, and through TWRP.

I must be missing something obvious! Any ideas?

Thanks

Jez006

Jun 27, 2014
In superuser, the only apps which are listed are Xposed and Sense 6 Toolbox. I'm guessing this is the problem.

None of the other apps have requested superuser permission, and I can't work out how to give it to them?

Jez006

Jun 27, 2014
Quite often when I do a reboot through Xposed, it says "Unfortunately, Superuser has stopped working", and then it reboots.

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
Xposed modules don't usually need root. Your Superuser FC problems are separate from Xposed, so you won't get support for that here.

As for the other modules: XGELS requires GEL, GravityBox doesn't support Sense ROMs. Make sure other modules you're using are enabled. Also check your Xposed log.

Reactions: Jez006

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xposed modules don't usually need root. Your Superuser FC problems are separate from Xposed, so you won't get support for that here.

As for the other modules: XGELS requires GEL, GravityBox doesn't support Sense ROMs. Make sure other modules you're using are enabled. Also check your Xposed log.