Honeycomb Leak install

Search This thread

mikecoffee

Dec 17, 2009
booo its taken over an hour just to download 50% of the system img boo and i'm too tight to pay for premium

pschaars

Jan 27, 2010
Working on US wifi Flyer 16gb

using Paulobrien's guide

Congrats on being the first successful wifi guinea pig :) Time to give it a try. I am starting with an off-the-shelf wifi flyer.

Thanks Paul for EVERYTHING! you are a great person!

Tyrannos: Thanks for being a guinea pig. People are going to learn the most from your attempt for sure. Let us know if the Goldcard gets you back to a working Flyer! I think you got as stuck as anyone can :( Wishing you the best of luck!

-Pete

Caipirinhia

Jan 26, 2007
ah men.... isn't there a mirror for the system.zip file? I'm paying for filesonic and still it takes up more then 1,5 hour.... maybe torrent or something?

pschaars

Jan 27, 2010
Torrent Please!

wow, good point. Those downloads are taking forever. If someone that already has the files can post them as a torrent that would be amazing! I will do it once I get them, but that doesn't seem like it will happen for a few hours.

-Pete

Reactions: Caipirinhia

hasseye

Jun 15, 2008
any luck to try and get this working for the View? Can't imagine it would be much different as long as the radio isn't attached to the file were installing.

ovigt71

Nov 18, 2009
Sydney
thanks a lot Paul !!!! Works like a charm!!!! All procedure has been done under MacOSX Lion on Macbook Pro! everything (until now ;) ) working , except the hardware buttons, which I knew aren't supported by HC .....

aurelienv

Feb 5, 2010
paris
heu...
betwenn step 11
Launch ClockworkMod recovery - navigate to the 'bootloader' menu then select 'recovery'

and step 12
Push the new hboot to your device (you've checked the MD5 right?) and flash - 'adb push stock-hc-flyer-hboot_1.11.0006.nb0 / && adb shell dd if=/stock-hc-flyer-hboot_1.11.0006.nb0 of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p18'

I need to enter the recovery for apply step12???
adb doesn't work...
please...

.....I need a little help...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts