pride_kr

Oct 8, 2011
Sao Paulo
Reactions: sblock

k0lah0l

Aug 29, 2014
Hancom link

Hancom office is great app...i am using it

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

Hi every one..i am using hancom office on my note 10.1 2014, its working great. I loved it. If any one need apk link PM me. This apk only for android kit kat...

fytos

Mar 15, 2008
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
The reviews on the Play store indicate that you may have just purchased a pile of crap.

5 reviews, 2 1-star, 2 4-star, 1 3-star. Only one review is in English basically stating that this app does little more than basic text editing.

Sorry, you may want to try Quickoffice (it is free and owned by Google).

-Mike

I find WPS Office to be quite good.

I saw the HanCom on a tablet. Loos good.
When we tried to backup and put on phone or other tablet it looks different.
Oh well. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm in the same situation. Feeling like the Note 10.1 2014 is a lame duck.

For those rooted - just change your build prop to be:
    ro.product.model=SM-P905
    ro.product.name=viennaltexx
    ro.product.device=viennalte

- after restart your Samsung apps aloows you to download Hcell etc...runninmg on my Note 8 with 4.2.2 just fine. But those files i posted from the dump are still needed - at least that *.dat file id quess.

for those non-rooted:
    Ok guys, i just NORMAL installed those apks pulled from NOTE 8 (without that *.dat file i posted before) on my S4 - 4.3 - without updater just that common office apk, and Hcell+Hword+Hshow and it works just fine even on S4 without any change to b.prop. (also i didnt copied those libs needed before from dump.) So those apks are complete packages even libs fonts everything "selfinstalatory". Just PM me for those files if any interest. Looks great so far - via Xposed changed dpi for that apps only on my S4 - and via HDMI is my S4 a real miniPC on the go. Keyboard popup makes it worse to work on phone, but fine on tablet or conected to a PC screen via Hdmi. Opened some heavy calculated xls - so far looks good.

So no need to selling your tablets :)
    May I know how do you get the Hancom Office from the NotePRO work on the Note 10.1 2014 Edition without rooting the tablet?

I installed it without rooting using the APKs provided and it works fine. A question for those that pushed the files in to system vs. installing via APK, does your method correct any of the issues I've mentioned below?

Instructions:

Go here (Link removed, these APKs are not freeware and are used under license to certain Samsung smartphones only C&D order received) and download the zip which has more zips inside. Unzip the files with "APK" extensions within the unzipped "TB" folder for H Word Editor/H Word Viewer, H Cell Editor/H Cell Viewer, H Show Editor/H Show Viewer, and Launcher Shared. Install them like any APK. There's a bunch of other files you don't need that are for installing the apps manually as system files. When you open H Word for the first time it will download the font package from Hancom's servers.

The stand-alone apps work great as do their respective widgets. The Viewer apps FC because (I believe) they're designed for the updated Multi View in the Tab/Note Pros and they attempt to open half-screen. Also, external storage parameters changed in 4.4 so you can't open or save to anything other than local storage until we get 4.4. You can open from external storage or a cloud service by selecting the file there then choosing Hancom (not the viewer though) when asked what to open it with. Hancom doesn't appear to support opening or saving to a cloud service in either 4.3 or 4.4 so that's a potential shortcoming compared to some of the other faux-Office apps.

I pulled two Hancom APKs off a N12 in BB that we don't have. One's an updater which shows what's installed but probably does a device version check so doesn't offer/allow updates. The other's for the PDF Viewer and two additional "classic" widgets.

Updater...

(Link removed, these APKs are not freeware and are used under license to certain Samsung smartphones only C&D order received)

PDF Viewer and Widgets

(Link removed, these APKs are not freeware and are used under license to certain Samsung smartphones only C&D order received)

Widget (one of two)

PDF Viewer

for those non-rooted:
    Ok guys, i just NORMAL installed those apks pulled from NOTE 8 (without that *.dat file i posted before) on my S4 - 4.3 - without updater just that common office apk, and Hcell+Hword+Hshow and it works just fine even on S4 without any change to b.prop. (also i didnt copied those libs needed before from dump.) So those apks are complete packages even libs fonts everything "selfinstalatory". Just PM me for those files if any interest. Looks great so far - via Xposed changed dpi for that apps only on my S4 - and via HDMI is my S4 a real miniPC on the go. Keyboard popup makes it worse to work on phone, but fine on tablet or conected to a PC screen via Hdmi. Opened some heavy calculated xls - so far looks good.

Dear Ianbbaa,

Can you please give me some more information and help me out?

I downloaded your file (on page 2) on my Note 8.0 (non-rooted, android 4.2.2) and unziped everyting,
    I went inside the file (system, app) and installed the APK's I found there on my tablet
    (hanviewerlauncher.apk, handwidget.apk, hcellviewer,apk, hshowviewer.apk, hwordviewer.apk).

When i want to open a document.. like a word document the program opens, I see: Hancom office Viewer
    and then it freeses and stoped working. What more do I have to do.... I tried also to copy your APK files
    directly to my tabled system file, but for some reson it will not copy to there, I suppose I must be rooted??

You said: "Just PM me for those files if any interest" so I need other files for my Note 8.0 ?

Please elaborate...

Forget the previous link...i ve sent you PM. I dont wont to distribute those apks widely and freely in order not to mess with moderators - somebody else can do. Feel free to test the app - after the test some might consider to buy Note Pro 12,2 (cause the app is only for that device - available as a bundle with NPro 12,2). I will be happy to buy Hancom app when Hancom will release it for other devices as well - untill that happen, i will use it on our opened android platform "our" way. I dont feel bad to get those files via "cheating" Samsung - they cheat me and my Note 8 with bad support for my money.

P.S. On note 8 screen is fine for me to set 160dpi for Hancom apps - another story and you must be rooted. On default 213 it looks kinda too big - at least for me.
    It's not Samsung but the app self which requires Android 4.4. That's all... and it is already mentioned.

No No, it is possible to run, actually eMeeting is not needed and it is only one apk for KK.

Hancom will probably offer that app to everybody on the market - so lower android versions should work as well.

It looks like this Sammy version is a bit dependend on that widget.apk that is forcing MagazineUX layout to that widget - widget is displayed in my drawer of NOVA L. but actually does nothing - it should load recents docs etc....probably because of MagUx i also can not see single icons of Hcell, Hword like in that video review....
    Those single viewers apks have also editor functions inside - when decompiled you can see.

I was able to rework that widget to launch in normal "hancom" widget style that will be probably be there for everyone else who buys it - i was able to see those 3 editor icons to launch (Hcell, Hword...) - but actually i just got a dialog window that said something like "We need to donwnload something from Hancom servers" and was doing nothing. There is also version check - i did not tried to rename my device to be NotePro in b.prop like i was doing with some other versions of Polaris Office in order to run another devices version on other.

I am not going to play with it anymore - i ll just buy it when available probably for cheaper than time spent with this. I am not that good at this - just posted if somebody better skilled might have a look. It looks nice from the review but probably will be same crap - will stick with Polaris+Kingsoft.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

It's not Samsung but the app self which requires Android 4.4. That's all... and it is already mentioned.

look here..even Note Pro owners can not launch yet :) so i understood the code right.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2645005
    The updated files seem to have fixed my issues with Power Point files crashing Hshow.

Is there any reason at all to install the viewer files? I have not bothered to install the 3 viewers since the editor's load my files fine.

No to the master Viewer app that can be launched by itself - it borked both my N10.1-14 and N3. Yes to the Hword, Hcell, and Hshow Viewers now that they're working. Here's the benefit. They open in Multi View mode so say you're in an e-mail that has a Word attachment. Using the Hword Viewer (which opens faster than Hword) it opens in a half page so you can quickly look at it. When you're done and hit the back capacitive key it just disappears and leaves you back in the full-screen e-mail app where you left off. It lets you open the file in Hword if you decide to and has a share option so you can send it somewhere or add it as an attachment to a new e-mail unrelated to the one you started with. The PDF viewer which was included with the widgets APK works the same way.

The borked master Viewer app is more like a document manager where you can find and poke around in your (local) Word, PPT, Excel, and PDF files. It also has a widget that will be pretty cool once it starts working; hopefully after we get 4.4/M-UX.