In desperate need of help

Search This thread

jhamdw

Apr 11, 2014
So basically, was in TWRP on my LG G2 (verizon), wiped my entire internal storage and now there is absolutely NOTHING (no OS).
I frantically began researching for possible solutions, and came across the adb sideload feature, which as of now is my only hope of saving my phone since download mode won't work (erased entire OS). The only problem is, how do I use this sideload feature if my phone can't connect via USB Debug? What can I do to save my phone?

Am I wrong in that this sideload feature is my only hope?

jhamdw

Apr 11, 2014
Ok so I somehow managed to get my devices successfully sideloaded (shows up on my command prompt)

But now what is my next step? What exactly do I sideload?

Kuoi

Aug 3, 2011
So basically, was in TWRP on my LG G2 (verizon), wiped my entire internal storage and now there is absolutely NOTHING (no OS).
I frantically began researching for possible solutions, and came across the adb sideload feature, which as of now is my only hope of saving my phone since download mode won't work (erased entire OS). The only problem is, how do I use this sideload feature if my phone can't connect via USB Debug? What can I do to save my phone?

Am I wrong in that this sideload feature is my only hope?

have you tried a hard reset ?

1 Turn the phone off.
2 Press and hold the following keys at the same time: Volume Down Key + Power/Lock Key on the back of the phone.
3 Release the Power/Lock Key only when the LG logo is displayed, then immediately press and hold the Power/ Lock Key again.
4 Release all keys when the Factory hard reset screen is displayed.
5 Press the Power/Lock Key to continue or either of the Volume Keys to cancel.
6 Press the Power/Lock Key once more to confirm or either of the Volume Keys to cancel.