[LAUNCHER 7] Show-off L7 Layout

Search This thread

Artic King

Feb 22, 2011
My layout:

I heard something about folders. Is that an upcoming feature?

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2,838
Last edited:

yuhenyo

Feb 25, 2011
Yeah. Unfortunately, im also usinv perfect task switcher. And even if im not, if i press the home button, then the zeam launcher would still be running on the background right? Im looking for a way to make it close when i press the back button and never have it running kn the background. Ever.

select launcher 7 as your default home and press de home button

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium App

darkpower05

Dec 21, 2010
Yeah. Unfortunately, im also usinv perfect task switcher. And even if im not, if i press the home button, then the zeam launcher would still be running on the background right? Im looking for a way to make it close when i press the back button and never have it running kn the background. Ever.

Clear the default for launcher (in manage application) then press the home button and select the launcher you want to be the default. Next time you restart launcher 7 will be the default and zeam won't be running.

yogesh6630

Feb 21, 2011
How to add the lock screen?

I installed launcher7, but not able to change the lock screen. Please tell me how to change it?

jfish43

Jun 19, 2009
Could someone make me a 1X1 tile for "Games" I'd like the tile image to be transparent with the word Games in white.

I'm trying to use this tile for wp7 launcher and desktop visualizer widget to launch LPP with all my games

Thanks! (any other help if im going about this wrong)

elvitas

Dec 13, 2010
My layout:

I heard something about folders. Is that an upcoming feature?

Hey, do you use for your Mail account GMail oder stock Mail.apk?

If you use stock Mail.apk, how you get the mail notifications? Ther are just for GMail notifications, right?

~ from "real" Tab using XDA App. ~

nvleafs

Aug 30, 2010
Etobicoke
I'm also having trouble getting desktop visualizer to fill out the box completely. When I "add widget" desktop visualizer, only 3x3 or 4x4 fills out the entire tile. But then it stretches whatever image I put, so it doesn't look right.

I've worked around this problem by taking my standard 2x1 .png file (358x173) and stretching its dimensions to 323x397 (90% of original horizontal, 230% of original vertical), and then it gets stretched back into the proper shape, but the resolution isn't great and there's still a 1-pixel border around the widget. I still can't get 1x1 to stretch even close to the edges of the tile.

Any advice would be fantastic, thanks! Or, for those of you that were able to get desktop visualizer tiles to go to the edges, if you could tell me how you did it, that'd be great! You all seem to have done it flawlessly.

I downloaded Zeam launcher and it is accessible from the app drawer so you can add it as a shortcut. Would be nice if the widgets could be fixed though.

kushki

Dec 18, 2008
gatineau
Since nobody answered..
How do I make it so that ADW Launcher always starts in the middle screen? I need it for my hub.

for that you have to play with ADW launcher settings, set defualt home screen to whichever screen you want to start with when ADW is launched. I dont remember exact path to this option in settings, but i m sure it is easy and self intuitive...

SilverHedgehog

Oct 30, 2010
Cupertino
for that you have to play with ADW launcher settings, set defualt home screen to whichever screen you want to start with when ADW is launched. I dont remember exact path to this option in settings, but i m sure it is easy and self intuitive...

Excuse me, but I just can't find the default screen option. It should be in "Screen preferences", it even says so in the description, yet it's not there.

t3xtid

Feb 10, 2011
Hampshire
The setting you want is under menu/edit (while in ADW Launcher), scroll to the screen you want for default so it's in the centre and then hit the pin icon which should be directly above it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If anyone is interested with this lockscreen. Attached here are the icons and themes.

snap20110320091253.jpg

You need the following apps.
    >> Widgetlocker
    >> Minimalistic Text
    >> SMS Unread Count

Widgetlocker setting:
    Main grid is 5x4 and Anchor is 1x4.
    Just install Winmod2.wltheme.zip for the slider

Minimalistic text:
    For the clock and date, copy the file lockscreen.mtpref into /sdcard/MinimalisticTextPreferences

Then just restore it in Minimalistic text, when you add a widget sized 4x2.

SMS Unread Count:
    The icons are attached here for the phone and mail.
    Does anyone have a Launcher 7 stock color palette or something?
    I was planning to make a few more icon packs that goes along with the stock accents,
    i just dont wanna be a few shades lighter or darker :/

Anyway, currently using the light theme since it was the latest I've made :">

PS: Included download links :]
    Hello all,

I've started this thread beacuse I want to see what everyones Launcher 7 layout looks like.

So suprise me and the other Launcher 7 users out there and post your beautiful layouts.

Go here for the white icons!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=913747

Go here for tiles

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=978615

Also show me your widgets!! :D
    Launcher 7 Icons in progress

Here is an icon set that I am working on specifically for Launcher 7. There aren't many resources for people that want to customize their L7 start screens, and I've been wanting to do one for myself for a while. Regrettably, it is a work in progress, so not comfortable sharing the set or files yet...have a lot of work to do before I'm satisfied, but would love to hear any feedback you have.

H7 is a "mash-up" of two visual concepts; the first coming straight from the Metro design language of Windows Phone 7/8(www.microsoft.com/design/toolbox). "Typography is beautiful" and is the major, sometimes only component of the Metro UI. The second inspiration is the font Helvetica and the posters, covers and pop art produced in the 1960's when Helvetica stormed the design scene, many of which consisted of nothing but typography. The result is a set of icons built for Launcher 7 using the color schemes and word play from the 1960's posters and like Metro, uses only the typography to illustrate the app and functions. It's simple, minimal and has a touch of humor.

I'm curious to hear what the other users of Launcher 7 and lovers of Metro have to say.

H7.Sample-01.jpg