[App][2.2+] AutomateIt - Automate Your Android !

Search This thread

XUTOS-83

Feb 8, 2010
Lisboa
I wanna stop an app at 1am, i installed the app and the shell terminal plug in, can anyone help with the commando to execute?

Vasastan

Feb 26, 2014
Hi, are there any possibilities to edit the *. Air file in a text edit or something like that, I need to clone alot of rules and there is few change in each rules. /thanks

muzicman82

Dec 27, 2007
Wilmington, DE
Hi all,

I've been using AutomateIt Pro since 2012. I love it and I have rules set up that I never have to change or modify.. but has development for this app stopped? There hasn't been any updates in over a year. It's not "broke" per say, but I do like to use things where I can count on continuous improvements.

Are people switching over to Tasker and/or IFTTT?

One thing I think I was hoping to do is have AutomateIt connect and talk to SmartThings, but I haven't found any info on doing so.

j.i.wilson

Feb 28, 2010
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I know this thread may be dead, but

I'm using Automateit and it will not save my rules. When the disc icon is pressed it jumps into settings. I guess it's trying to tell me to change a setting but I don't know which one! I have all permissions on for the App.

The App says some permissions are not se t and offers to fix if. But then jumps to settings....

Stumped!

I'm on Android 6.01 on a Galaxy Tab S.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AutomateIt is a simple automation tool for your Android device.

The application lets you define a set of your desired behaviors in response to events on your Android device. Each behavior/rule is defined as a pair of Trigger-Action that can be selected from a large set including SMS, bluetooth, wifi, location, headset, applications, battery and more triggers/actions.

AutomateIt provides a default set of useful rules to get you started:
    Low battery warning
    Quiet at night
    Normal sound mode at morning
    Max volume when headset unplugged
    Lower volume when headset plugged
    Unmute by SMS

Create your own rules with AutomateIt or use its built-in Rules Market with thousands of rules created and shared by AutomateIt users and use them on your device!

Screenshots: (Click to enlarge)
    View attachment 3288051View attachment 3288052View attachment 3288053View attachment 3288054 9-widgets.jpg

Links: User Guide, FAQ, Beta, Translation, Video

XDA Reviews: News, Video

Facebook: AutomateItApp
    Twitter: @AutomateItApp
    AutomateIt Next Generation is now available on the Play Store !

I'm excited to introduce AutomateIt Next Generation !

The power of the existing app with a completely renovated user interface and our new Rules Market which allows you to share rules with the world and see what other have automated !

Download from the Play Store or visit the new app website

vulI4XMstIQNIelslEnIJb80AkwWKz5c6xuO8j0iLD5hMnI55ndCtF1dVLsSf_7yXejL
    jJlZi3iM6ZLpse6COvvXAF8XLwJky7agrb4Va7SzO0qhTFTCC6ih_73zPMaMtal-4Q0
    6PzyBLu_BCzL5Vrt6wI46yIe7R9ZFUgPozOTzdI-Bo_AN3kj1HuD1lA_pJ32CF7Y7ey_
    AutomateIt - The Next Generation !

AutomateIt has been around for quite some time now, but as you probably noticed, it wasn't updated in a long time.

This does not mean that we abandoned this product - in fact, it means that there is something BIG happening and coming your way.

Use the following link to sign-up for our pre-release version which should be available for a limited number of users at first before it's released to the rest of the world.

Don't get left behind !

New release

Hi,
    Just released a new update with the following features:
    • NEW App icon !
    • Gain points for the Rules Market by uploading rules or sharing existing ones on Facebook or Twitter
    • NEW Action: Open URL
    • Application State Trigger is now supported on Jelly Bean
    • Updated translation for all languages and added a NEW language: Hungarian
    • UI and bug fixes

Some of the fixes/adjustments are thanks to the great feedback here on XDA so keep it coming !
    I have the following rules defined to get the same results and still save a lot of power. The first two rules are very simple and turn on/off the speaker phone according to the proximity sensor state (See attachment Activate-Deactivate Speakerphone Rules.png). Notice that both rules are disabled so we don't constantly monitor the proximity sensor.

Than I have another two rules that enables the first two rules when during a call and disables them when call ended (See attachment During Call Rules.png).

I believe that using these rules will get you the result you are looking for in terms of battery consumption.