[Discontinued]KaiserTouch 21907-23569 FULL/LITE-M2D/CHOME [WWE-ITA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

daniel.netti

May 4, 2010
Try to leave this time the Flashing stock rom,it is usefull only if you have hard reset instead soft reset.

1_Flash new rom
2_Install battery drain fix
3_Install Normal sound
4_Soft reset
5_run the .mscr in 3G dialer folder
6_Install 3G dialer cab

G-Alarm 2.2 , i suppose that it will go to overwrite the old one if not you ,must delete manually folder and shortcut.

Ok, I will do it now, just a question:
Soft reset, is just turn off and turn on the phone?

Or
Start >> Settings>>System>>Clear Storage ???

daniel.netti

May 4, 2010
Finish:
1 - The TVWidget lock TouchFLO, he no longer works, is showing "Tap here to start ....", then you click and it tries to start, but reappears" Tap here to start ...." again and again and again..
2 - The Batery status its Ok after instal 3G Dialer here.
3 - The sound Normalise is NOT good, see:
I make a phone call to anywhere, if I down the volume ok, this works, but is not recorded anywhere,
if I move during the same call again in the volume it returns to 100% initially and have to adjust again.
That is, I have to be taking the phone away from ear to adjust the volume and then put the ear to try if it was good ...
not have a way to write this volume? this is not configurable? there is a tool to record an initial volume of calls?

af974

Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jan 22, 2008
Redmi Note 8
There is nothing cooked inside the rom for TVWidget thats why it lock touchflo.

The only tabs that you can use are : Operator,Location;Footprints.

Ok let me know if there is a reg to set the volume incall,ill let you know...for know i need to search.

Nice to hear that other things works fine....let me know if battery has more longer life now.

Finish:
1 - The TVWidget lock TouchFLO, he no longer works, is showing "Tap here to start ....", then you click and it tries to start, but reappears" Tap here to start ...." again and again and again..
2 - The Batery status its Ok after instal 3G Dialer here.
3 - The sound Normalise is NOT good, see:
I make a phone call to anywhere, if I down the volume ok, this works, but is not recorded anywhere,
if I move during the same call again in the volume it returns to 100% initially and have to adjust again.
That is, I have to be taking the phone away from ear to adjust the volume and then put the ear to try if it was good ...
not have a way to write this volume? this is not configurable? there is a tool to record an initial volume of calls?

af974

Jan 22, 2008
Redmi Note 8
Check in Cab folder, there is a VolumeControl fixed, i tried it and when i answer a phonecal my volume is about 40-50% and i can up and down the volume with no bugs.

I also found this thread for tweaking Volume http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=4840214&postcount=12

Here is the default in this rom:

Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\SoundCategories\InCall]
"AttenuationCategory"=dword:00000002
"DefaultSound"="dpadctl.mid"
"Directory"="\\Windows\\"
"InitVol"=dword:00000002

Not sure ,but i guess that changing value in InitVol should change the default volume when you answer to phone calls.

daniel.netti

May 4, 2010
Check in Cab folder, there is a VolumeControl fixed, i tried it and when i answer a phonecal my volume is about 40-50% and i can up and down the volume with no bugs.

Hello af974, almost worked.
The volume at the beginning of the call is better in 40%-50%, but make the following test:
(Let me know if you can not understand me ok, my English is very bad and also the google translate, if necessary,I can make a video and send to you)

1 - make or answer a phone call ;
2 - during the call to change the volume (it will show the volume bar graphic by 40%, its correct)
3 - After the volume bar graphic disappear (and re-screen the call), do not hang up.
4-try to further drive down the volume.
When you perform step 4, the volume back to 100% and then be downloaded.

For example:
If you had left at 20% and want to download to 10%, it goes back to 100% first (leaving you deaf ... :rolleyes:) and then fall as you turn the side-scrolling.

The correct is:
If the volume is at 20% and I want to lower it to 10% when rotating the scroll side to get the volume by 20%, not 100% again, like the step 1 of the test.

As for the reg, I believe it is other volumes, for signals that you hear during the call (waiting calls for example), you see that reg have a file .mid or .wave? I think this volume is for play this files. just to it.
I found any more reg's whit volume values in controlPanel Directory, I tried to change some, but I didn't had success.

I love your ROM and is not for this little bug that I'll stop using it.
If you have time, you help me, else......
TKS :D

EDIT: I made a second call and the volume start in 100% again.
I tried to change the volume by clicking on the screen to see if the problem was at the wheel, but it always starts at 100% :(

Can you put cab for having 2 Volume sliders when tap on taskbar in your cab folder please?
In the original version (WM 6.0) the system volume control adjust the incall volume too(adjust it during the call).
I'd like to test it.

Last edited:

docdds

Nov 23, 2006
Century City, CA
G-Alarm is MIA

AF, Great Rom, just installed 21901, from 21898. Speed seems better, looks great, will see about the battery life (had problem with 21898).
Might sound crazy, but where is G-alarm icon? have looked in accessories and tools folders, but cant find it. HELP! :eek:
Thanks
At&t Tilt Rom 21901, Radio 1.71.09.01

af974

Jan 22, 2008
Redmi Note 8
I understand the problem....i have it too.

The cab "AF974 VolumeControl_1_6_18192130_Fixed" that i uploaded in cab folder has 2 sliders on and it fix this such a problem,but honestly i cooked in my rom ,i didnt used the cab and since it doesnt work for you i guess that i must make a mortscript for delete the old VolumeSlider reg keys.

I will make it after work.

Hello af974, almost worked.
The volume at the beginning of the call is better in 40%-50%, but make the following test:
(Let me know if you can not understand me ok, my English is very bad and also the google translate, if necessary,I can make a video and send to you)

1 - make or answer a phone call ;
2 - during the call to change the volume (it will show the volume bar graphic by 40%, its correct)
3 - After the volume bar graphic disappear (and re-screen the call), do not hang up.
4-try to further drive down the volume.
When you perform step 4, the volume back to 100% and then be downloaded.

For example:
If you had left at 20% and want to download to 10%, it goes back to 100% first (leaving you deaf ... :rolleyes:) and then fall as you turn the side-scrolling.

The correct is:
If the volume is at 20% and I want to lower it to 10% when rotating the scroll side to get the volume by 20%, not 100% again, like the step 1 of the test.

As for the reg, I believe it is other volumes, for signals that you hear during the call (waiting calls for example), you see that reg have a file .mid or .wave? I think this volume is for play this files. just to it.
I found any more reg's whit volume values in controlPanel Directory, I tried to change some, but I didn't had success.

I love your ROM and is not for this little bug that I'll stop using it.
If you have time, you help me, else......
TKS :D

EDIT: I made a second call and the volume start in 100% again.
I tried to change the volume by clicking on the screen to see if the problem was at the wheel, but it always starts at 100% :(

Can you put cab for having 2 Volume sliders when tap on taskbar in your cab folder please?
In the original version (WM 6.0) the system volume control adjust the incall volume too(adjust it during the call).
I'd like to test it.

Thanks docdds,

G-Alarm must be in Accessories, be sure to have downloaded 21901 V2 because in 21901 its not there.

AF, Great Rom, just installed 21901, from 21898. Speed seems better, looks great, will see about the battery life (had problem with 21898).
Might sound crazy, but where is G-alarm icon? have looked in accessories and tools folders, but cant find it. HELP! :eek:
Thanks
At&t Tilt Rom 21901, Radio 1.71.09.01

daniel.netti

May 4, 2010

The cab "AF974 VolumeControl_1_6_18192130_Fixed" that i uploaded in cab folder has 2 sliders on and it fix this such a problem,but honestly i cooked in my rom ,i didnt used the cab and since it doesnt work for you i guess that i must make a mortscript for delete the old VolumeSlider reg keys.

Ok, I prefer to wait for the script instead install something that does not work when you finish post here ok? If you need help do not hesitate to call me.;)
Tks Again.
This month is problematic for me financially, but as soon as I can I will make a donation on behalf of your hard work ok?:)

docdds

Nov 23, 2006
Century City, CA
It was the "21901_WWE_LITE_190410(3G_cab_Inside)". wrong one? :eek:

Thanks docdds,

G-Alarm must be in Accessories, be sure to have downloaded 21901 V2 because in 21901 its not there.

af974

Jan 22, 2008
Redmi Note 8
Hey , i just flashed 21901 V2 WWE and then installed VolumeControll cab,result = Double sliders and volume controll restored in call phone.....soooo make it, install only that cab and let me know.....even if you touched some reg key i suggest you to hard reset.

Edit2: it works for 2G dialer, im going to try with 3G now.

Ok, I prefer to wait for the script instead install something that does not work when you finish post here ok? If you need help do not hesitate to call me.;)
Tks Again.
This month is problematic for me financially, but as soon as I can I will make a donation on behalf of your hard work ok?:)

af974

Jan 22, 2008
Redmi Note 8
Ok it works fine with 3G dialer too.

Hey , i just flashed 21901 V2 WWE and then installed VolumeControll cab,result = Double sliders and volume controll restored in call phone.....soooo make it, install only that cab and let me know.....even if you touched some reg key i suggest you to hard reset.

daniel.netti

May 4, 2010
even if you touched some reg key i suggest you to hard reset.

Ok, I'll do hard reset. and istall it now.

Edit: OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO........... it works man!!!!!!
GREAT!!!!
very very very good job again man!!!!
Congratulations!!!!
TKS again, finally bug free !!!!! UHUUUU!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

would be fine to create a V3 version with these cab included , what do you think?

Last edited:

mikefun

Mar 21, 2008
Melbourne
I would love to try V3. As i have been actively reading this thread.

Another feedback, when i keep phone connected via USB , backlight doesn't go off.

Mike

Ok, I'll do hard reset. and istall it now.

Edit: OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO........... it works man!!!!!!
GREAT!!!!
very very very good job again man!!!!
Congratulations!!!!
TKS again, finally bug free !!!!! UHUUUU!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

would be fine to create a V3 version with these cab included , what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't worry, the GUI is in English, and in any case very minimal and intuitive.
    An old Kaiser problem

I have this ROM for few weeks,and My Docoments folder on memory card disappear,card is still full, and sometimes instead folders some icons with symbols!

I do not think this is a ROM issue, this has happened to me with several other ROMs.

I believe that the memory card file allocation table is being scrambled or overwritten. The "My Documents" folder either disappears or, if it is visible, almost nothing inside it is accessible, even though it is taking up as much SD card space as all the files did before they disappeared.

Many files and directories disappear and at least one file/directory name has forbidden characters in it, making it un-deletable.

It has happened to me most often when I change the directory (folder) where pictures and video will be stored. For example: changing the video path to "\Storage Card\My Documents\My Pictures\My Videos\" very often trashes the memory card after I take pictures and/or video.

When that as happened, I have been able to recover SOME files, but most have been lost. There is a free program called "PC Inspector File Recovery" that has allowed me to save some files.

The only way to fix that card is to format it and lose all the data in it. Now I keep backups of every memory card.

Good luck