[Q] HELP!!! How to root Android 4.0.4 dual sim chinese tablet with one click?

Search This thread

rajivkarai

Jul 22, 2011
Visakhapatnam
I have the same device.i did root it but i am not good in writing details of how to do it.i can forward the procedure to you if you can leave your e mail.this is on condition thatyou will write the details on how to do it on this website so that others that are facing this type of your issue will be able to solve it using ths procedure

hey buddy can give me some instructions on how to root hcl me y3 tablet which is also an android dual sim tablet
android version : 4.0.4
kernel 3.0.13
build num HCL_Y3_1_V1.0_12/12/2012_D
SW version HCL_Y3_1_V1.0_D

reply to kedar2527@hotmail.com
thank you

Reactions: TEEKEYEMS

sreenand

Mar 19, 2013
Kollam
Thanks a lot!!!

This is a modified Haipai I9220 root method used to ROOT the MTK6575 Dual Sim Android 4.0.4 chinese tablet phone with build number ALPS.ICS.MP.V2.2.

NOTE: This method may well work for other Android 4.0.4 devices but has not been tested.

This is a ONE CLICK root method but needs setting up before use.

Before using this method please make sure you have your usb cable driver installed and working! (search the net for MTK65xx usb driver on google if you dont have it already)

First of all Download the attachement file Android 4.0.4 mtk6575 Alps.ICS.MP.V2.2 ROOT.rar and extract it to you system using winrar. Then

1. Go to your device settings and turn OFF usb debugging and connect the device to the pc using the cable and select "Turn on Usb Storage" on your device when the prompt appears.
2. Now your internal memory and sd card should be mounted on your computer as drives e.g F:\ and G:\ so you should be able to access your devices internal memory and sd card as drives in my computer or windows explorer, go to your devices internal memory drive on widows explorer (NOT THE SD CARD DRIVE) e.g the first of the two drives and
3. Locate a folder called ‘ data’ (if its not already there create it) and open it
4. Create a new folder inside 'data' folder and name it “local” . Remember it is without apostrophy
5. Open the local folder created and create another folder inside the local folder. Name this folder “tmp”
6. Open ‘Root- without- unlock- folder’ (It is in the file that you downloaded and extracted to your hard drive) and copy both “su.file” and ‘superuser.apk’ files to ‘tmp’ folder you created on your devices mounted internal memory drive.
7. Now turn off usb storage on your device and unplug your device
8. Go to settings, developer options, make sure usb debugging is checked this time (ON)
9. Plug in your device again (it may also be wise to enable "stay awake" option in developer options so your screen wont switch off and you will be able to see whats happening on your device).
10. Open Root haipai I9220 folder. (It is in the file that you downloaded and extracted to your system)
11. Double click root.bat and carefully follow the on screen instruction
12. After it is completely done and your device is rebooted for the 3rd time, there will be a prompt to allow superuser installation on your device because the option will come up on your device after restart, choose accept or allow and thats it your device is fully rooted!

To make sure your device is rooted you should now see a new app called superuser in your device.

NOTE: Make sure you dont unplug the cable halfway during the root process or you may brick your device!!!!

All thanks and credits go to the original developers of the programs and to femmy4us for bringing it to us and sharing it with us.

ENJOY!.

With this method,i was able to seccesfully root my Spark Eklasse tablet!..woww!!supercooool!!..^_^

hash39

Mar 24, 2013
Android 4.0.4 upgrade to jelly bean ?

Hi guy's . I am able to rooted this phone .I am try to upgrade to jelly bean many way's but no luck .1st i try to install CWM to (android system recovery 3e) no luck :( but i am able to send adb command to phone using my windows PC . please help me to upgrade to jelly bean. thank you

Operating System: Android 4.0.4
Model: zigo eon5i
Kernel Version: 3.0.13
Build Number: zigo_eon5i_v04

raveesh84

Oct 30, 2011
Nagpur
www.facebook.com
ju8ydyse.jpg

Successful In Swipe

Sent from my Swipe AllinOne using Tapatalk 2

xerex.iv

Feb 17, 2013
pls help

Dear frnds,

I need help. I want to root my phone. I have a dual sim Chinese phone:

Android: 4.0.4
Kernel: 3.0.21-pref
Build number: TBW59620_8548V_000025.

I am in a deep sea.

xerex.iv@gmail.com

bpkk26

Mar 30, 2013
Please help

This is a modified Haipai I9220 root method used to ROOT the MTK6575 Dual Sim Android 4.0.4 chinese tablet phone with build number ALPS.ICS.MP.V2.2.

NOTE: This method may well work for other Android 4.0.4 devices but has not been tested.

Before using this method please make sure you have your usb cable driver installed and working! (search the net for MTK65xx usb driver on google if you dont have it already)

First of all Download the attachement file Android 4.0.4 mtk6575 Alps.ICS.MP.V2.2 ROOT.rar and extract it to you system using winrar. Then

1. Go to your device settings and turn OFF usb debugging and connect the device to the pc using the cable and select "Turn on Usb Storage" on your device when the prompt appears.
2. Now your internal memory and sd card should be mounted on your computer as drives e.g F:\ and G:\ so you should be able to access your devices internal memory and sd card as drives in my computer or windows explorer, go to your devices internal memory drive on widows explorer (NOT THE SD CARD DRIVE) e.g the first of the two drives and
3. Locate a folder called ‘ data’ (if its not already there create it) and open it
4. Create a new folder inside 'data' folder and name it “local” . Remember it is without apostrophy
5. Open the local folder created and create another folder inside the local folder. Name this folder “tmp”
6. Open ‘Root- without- unlock- folder’ (It is in the file that you downloaded and extracted to your hard drive) and copy both “su.file” and ‘superuser.apk’ files to ‘tmp’ folder you created on your devices mounted internal memory drive.
8. Go to settings, developer options, make sure usb debugging is checked this time (ON)
9. Plug in your device again (it may also be wise to enable "stay awake" option in developer options so your screen wont switch off and you will be able to see whats happening on your device).
10. Open Root haipai I9220 folder. (It is in the file that you downloaded and extracted to your system)
12. After it is completely done and your device is rebooted for the 3rd time, there will be a prompt to allow superuser installation on your device because the option will come up on your device after restart, choose accept or allow and thats it your device is fully rooted!

To make sure your device is rooted you should now see a new app called superuser in your device.

NOTE: Make sure you dont unplug the cable halfway during the root process or you may brick your device!!!!

All thanks and credits go to the original developers of the programs and to femmy4us for bringing it to us and sharing it with us.

ENJOY!.

Hai there, I think I need your help cause I'm very new in android.
My device is MOVI MAX 7", dual sim GSM with following detail ,

Model : T753
Android version : 4.0.4
Baseband version : MAUI.11AMD.W12.22.SP.V8.P2
Kernel version : 3.0.13
Build number : T753

I want to root my device, and I've follow the instruction above,
but when I've checked the USD Debugging and reconnect my device (step 9) in my PC asked to install the software automatically or from CD
( but there isn't CD along with my device).
I follow the instruction to install automatically , it is always fail..why ?
Please advise what is wrong ( I'm running XP SP2 on my PC), and will it work on my device model?

Tks.

michaelchuzu

Apr 3, 2013
internal memory not showing on pc

hi. I think this might work for me. the problem is the sd card shows on my computer but the internal storage does not show,so I cant perform your procedure. details for my phone are:-

Phone model; z3z6z7
Phone brand; alps
CPU model: Dual-Core ARMv7 Processor rev 10(v7l)
CPU frequency: 1998.84
CPU manufacturers: MT6517
Internal RAM: 37/235(mb)
Internal ROM: 29/214(mb)
Internal Sd Card: 1911/3773(mb)
Android OS version: 4.0.4
Version: Z3Z6Z7 20130106-121916
Kernel version: 2.6.35.7 user@linux-user #1 Sun jan 6 12:17:09 CST 2013
Screen Resolution: 320 X 480

kimez27

Sep 11, 2010
how to root my chinese mid tablet c3100

Hi can anyone pls help me to root my chinese android mid tablet c3100 with dual sim
android version ginger bread and updated to 4.03
baseband version: base_w12.20.p12 MTK6577
kernal version: 2.6.35.7
zzh@zzh-caron #27
software version:MTK6577 4.03
Hardware version:1.1.0
processor:1ghz
ram:512 MB
internal memory: 256 MB

thanks and pls help me urgently as my internal storage is getting to be emty

Apr 12, 2013
MTK 6575/6577
Is there anyone from India ?
And their both SIM cards working ?
Please let me know what to do ? In my tablet only 1sim card is working and that too of BSNL only.

Last edited:
Hi there..i watch above post about root for 4.0.4..so i have a Hyundai 7" tablet that model name is HY731..it have 4.0.4 version ..so please tell me can i root is successfully and without problem..yes or no?if yes,how??!!..Thanks guys
hey guy's don't bother installing that craps there try downloading Supersu from Google play by chainfire it will write the script for su permissions i used it to root my Android 4.0.4 mid tablet no hustle!!

hassbany18

Feb 8, 2012
Question?

hey guy's don't bother installing that craps there try downloading Supersu from Google play by chainfire it will write the script for su permissions i used it to root my Android 4.0.4 mid tablet no hustle!!

it's good technique,i want try it soon,but i want to know do you use this program successfully?..thanks

yopaloma83

May 14, 2013
Mtk6576 a8 7''

Hi.
Anyone has already succesfully root a tablet like this one: A8 7 "Android 4.0.4 MTK6575?
The problem is that I need to change two usb permissions files, so I think that I should root the device.

Thank you so much in advance.

NixVarth

May 22, 2013
Need root ALPS.GB2.MP.V2.8

I need to root my phone, but seems impossible.
I've tried Superoneclick, RunMe, MTKdroidTools, SRSRoot, UnlockRoot.... nothing works.

Hardware : MT6515
Model : N7200
Build number : ALPS.GB2.MP.V2.8
Build date UTC : 20130308-070201
Android v : 4.0.1
Baseband v: MAUI.11AMD.W11.50.SP.V34, 2012/10/25 09:53
Kernel v : 3.0.13 (soft1_02@soft1_02) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #4 SMP Wed Dec 5 15:17:18 CST 2012

Can anyone help?

GankGonk

May 18, 2012
Movi Max P5 Hercules - T753 Models

I have this Movi Max P5 Hercules Tablet.

as i try the steps to root mine, I had these messages and I can't figure it out, if I'm doing right or wrong, so I decide to cancel the steps.

Here's the log:
screenshot_29.jpg

Should I just continue or there is a wrong section on the part step?

For more information, here I included my About Phone Information:

Code:
Model Number
T753

Android Version

Baseband Version
MAUI.11AMD.W12.22.SP.V15, 2012/11/12 10:29

Kernel Version
root@pll-desktop))
#1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Dec 28 19:47:33 CST 2012

Build Number
e1910_v77_jhzt_movi_band18_20121228

need you reply soon.

Noermanto

Jun 19, 2013
I have this Movi Max P5 Hercules Tablet.

I have the same tablet as GankGonk, please help since I have the same problem.

Code:
Model:T753
Firmware version:4.1.1
Resolution:1024*600
Manufacturer:Unknown
Serial:0123456789ABCDEFG
IMEI:
IMSI:
MAC:
Android Version:4.1.1
Baseband version:MAUI.11AMD.W12.22.SP.V15, 2012/11/12 10:29
Kernel version:e1910_v77_jhzt_movi_band18-user 4.1.1 JRO03C eng.root.1356695297 test-keys

brau13

Oct 18, 2009
how to acces to internal memory ??

Hi guys,.... the problem here is, how to get acces to internal memory ??? how is the procedure to follow ???
Thanks in advance....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Re root your dual phone

I have the same device.i did root it but i am not good in writing details of how to do it.i can forward the procedure to you if you can leave your e mail.this is on condition thatyou will write the details on how to do it on this website so that others that are facing this type of your issue will be able to solve it using ths procedure
    Alps,ics.mp.v2.2

Files and instruction already e-mailed to the above e-mail address. Once again i take no credit for it
    MTK6575 Android 4.0.4 build: ALPS.ICS.MP.V2.2 OneClick ROOT Method

ENJOY!.
    Android MTK 6577

Hi,

I have a chinese Android dual sim mobile, HDC i9300 MTK 6577 Android 4.0.4.

Will this rooting software and procedure work on it as well.
    Also, as l am new to the Android usage, how do l upgrade the phone to 4.1

Please advise

thanks

1. Go to settings and turn OFF usb debugging and connect the device to the pc using the cable and select "Turn on Usb Storage" on your device when the prompt appears.
    3. Locate a folder called ‘ data’ and open it
    9. Plug in your device again (it may also be wise to enable "stay awake" option in developer options so your screen wont switch off and you will be able to see whats happening on your device.

ENJOY!.
    Hi there..i watch above post about root for 4.0.4..so i have a Hyundai 7" tablet that model name is HY731..it have 4.0.4 version ..so please tell me can i root is successfully and without problem..yes or no?if yes,how??!!..Thanks guys

What is the build number of your tablet? You can got to "settings" in you device and "about tablet" and find out the build number from there.