HTC Touch 2 Unlock?

Search This thread

laurentiun

Mar 14, 2008
Hello all. I think this is correct section of the site..
I need to unlock my new HTC Touch 2. It is possible? I have new shiny one from Orange Romania.
Thank's.

newbieNB

Oct 15, 2009
Just want to post this info.
First i had some doubt if this site is trustworthy.

But this support case shows it is!

Posted by SIM-Unlocker Support (Staff) Date: 10-12-2009 06:50 EST

Sorry, if it works for calling means it is already unlocked. We can't help you about the setup problem. We have fully refunded your payment to your paypal account.
Best Regards,
SIM-Unlocker Support Team

Posted by ME Date: 10-12-2009 06:34 EST

No it works fine for calling. But there is no chance to change the SMS or internet Settings. It stated "The connection is preconfigured. The connection cannot be changed" (own translation)

Posted by SIM-Unlocker Support (Staff) Date: 10-12-2009 06:19 EST

Hello,

Is the phone asking for an unlock code when you insert a SIM card from a locked provider?
Best Regards,
SIM-Unlocker Support Team

Posted by ME Date: 9-12-2009 17:50 EST

During the calculation of the code i get the Message: "Unknown Application Error 3"

gsmbrothers

Sep 8, 2007
yes have same problem HTC TOUCH 2 from Orange romania
During the calculation of the code i get the Message: "Unknown Application Error 3"

federulos

Apr 8, 2010
Just receaved an Orange Spain Touch 2 as a gift and I have to unlocked for Argentina FOR FREE.

How can I do it? HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Thanks!

deepakmk

Feb 25, 2010
About the SMSing problem. You need to configure your sms message center according to your Service Provider, you must google your calling provider's message center number.

It should work fine afterwards.

PS- Read my sig please. I'm helping my mum get a Bday present

Frank C

Oct 5, 2008
About the SMSing problem. You need to configure your sms message center according to your Service Provider, you must google your calling provider's message center number.

It should work fine afterwards.

PS- Read my sig please. I'm helping my mum get a Bday present

Hello Deepak does your post fit here.....?

Frank C

Oct 5, 2008
Just receaved an Orange Spain Touch 2 as a gift and I have to unlocked for Argentina FOR FREE.

How can I do it? HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Thanks!

Hello Federulos, your question has been asked here already with no result.....if there would be a free option it will be posted......

deepakmk

Feb 25, 2010
Posted by ME Date: 10-12-2009 06:34 EST

No it works fine for calling. But there is no chance to change the SMS or internet Settings. It stated "The connection is preconfigured. The connection cannot be changed" (own translation)

Yea, it was ment for the #6'th post.

Addicted2xda

Jan 13, 2008
Kolkata, India
Hi all, those of you who are paying for the SIM unlock of your Touch2, I was just wondering - why don't you pay to jockey? Who has given us HSPL for free and does sim unlock for a fees. Just pm him - he is a master.

Frank C

Oct 5, 2008
Hi all, those of you who are paying for the SIM unlock of your Touch2, I was just wondering - why don't you pay to jockey? Who has given us HSPL for free and does sim unlock for a fees. Just pm him - he is a master.

Great suggestion Addicted2XDA..... and when jockey mentions the Mega in his signature he will get many customers......:D

mob777

May 14, 2010
unlock htc mega

yes i unlocked mine in payed site too, submit the imei pay and ready to go after trying allkinds of software that i could find - my advice is to pay not to have problems :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    unlocking via codes will be the safe way of unlocking..for codes try either from your provider or can get it from online providers..once i got unlock code for my mobile from Mobile-Unlocker and got it unlocked..you can too try getting codes from them and get your mobile unlocked..