htc desire hd system write protected

Search This thread

aryankhan786

Feb 20, 2014
respected sir ,
please help i stuck on the svhd 2.1.0 rom , i installed this rom before 2 months this works perfectly but all of sudden it gives me error when i try to change rom through cwm 5.8 .0 touch (latest) i am unable to do ,,, i can flash rom but when restart i am on the same rom with same condition ,, i even can't flash boot.img. or recovery ,, i succefully gets massge through adb but when restart on the same cwm and boot ... sir please help as i am also unable to format system it shows me error in cwm ... i am stuck on this rom on the same condition ,,,, please help

aryankhan786

Feb 20, 2014
htc desire hd become same after restart

please help i stuck on the svhd 2.1.0 rom , help it is urgent pleasei installed this rom before 2 months this works perfectly but all of sudden it gives me error when i try to change rom through cwm 5.8 .0 touch (latest) i am unable to do ,,, i can flash rom but when restart i am on the same rom with same condition ,, i even can't flash boot.img. or recovery ,, i succefully gets massge through adb but when restart on the same cwm and boot ... sir please help as i am also unable to format system it shows me error in cwm ... i am stuck on this rom on the same condition ,,,, please help,,,can't even restart properly and have to remove battery each time ,,,i am on s-on and can't s-off,,please helpmo