[MOD] Circle 1% Batteries, Black Status Bar, Blue Toggles vrtheme (updated 6.8.13)

Search This thread

rwc95

Sep 10, 2011
Bloomington
This will add blue 1% circle battery with white numbers, blue toggles with black background and white text, black status bar instead of the grey looking color, and remove the location icon from the status bar, and add a semi-transparent pulldown. This uses the vrtheme engine and will work on odex and deodex rom. Just flash in recovery and reboot. Tested using TWRP and stock odex rom.

-status bar is transparent when using stock wallpapers, and black in apps and if using custom wallpaper.
-updated with a semi-trans pulldown
-Updated with a V2 of this has dark grey background behind toggles, and notification row, and made a new clear button. Screenshot will be shown at the bottom ill put a v2 on the screenshot pic.
-Updated with a V3 it is the same as V2 but now has transparent status bar with any wallpaper, will still be black when in apps.
-Updated added a new version with an orange circle battery, slightly darker toggle backgrounds, and added a smooth charge animation.
-Updated- added a V4 with the blue battery. added the new toggle backgrounds, and darkened the toggles when off, smooth charge animation, made the battery text about as big as possible without cutting into the battery.

Thanks to KryptosX for the battery icons as they are the only ones I can find that are high resolution for our phones to not look all fuzzy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-28-16-23-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-28-16-23-37.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 4,495
  • Screenshot_2013-05-28-16-24-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-28-16-24-23.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 4,179
  • Screenshot_2013-05-28-19-07-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-28-19-07-33.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4,001
  • Blue_Circle_Batt_Blue_Toggles_vrtheme.zip
    2 MB · Views: 307
  • Blue_Circle_Batt_Blue_Toggles_V2_vrtheme.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot_2013-05-30-16-39-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-30-16-39-04.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 3,575
  • Blue_Circle_Batt_Blue_Toggles_V3_vrtheme.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 270
  • Orange_Circle_Batt_Blue_Toggle_vrtheme_V1.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 96
  • Blue_Circle_Batt_Blue_Toggles_V4_vrtheme.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 611
Last edited:

HolyGrail

Dec 27, 2009
Hi rwc95. Really appreciate you're work on making a 1% mod. I made these ones for the S3 (100 charges and noncharge batteries)....and been working on converting them without image loss. You're mod will allow me to put them on the S4, so thanks a lot for that.

Working on the white battery right now, and was wondering if you could add the signal bars as a separate mod?. This will allow me to change them to the ones in the pic. Also, if possible could you remove all toggles from the pulldown . I like the old droid look of a clean pulldown. Thanks if you can, and if you need any graphic work let me know.

Last edited:

rwc95

Sep 10, 2011
Bloomington
Hi rwc95. Really appreciate you're work on making a 1% mod. I made these ones for the S3 (100 charges and noncharge batteries)....and been working on converting them without image loss. You're mod will allow me to put them on the S4, so thanks a lot for that.

Working on the white battery right now, and was wondering if you could add the signal bars as a separate mod?. This will allow me to change them to the ones in the pic. Also, if possible could you remove all toggles from the pulldown . I like the old droid look of a clean pulldown. Thanks if you can, and if you need any graphic work let me know.

Yeah I can do the signal bars no problem, Ill look into removing all the toggles, probably be a day or two since I got work. Let me know when you get the white battery done im pretty interested in that. Ill just make a little vrtheme zip for you that only does the signal bars so you can just replace them with yours and flash. Also by looking at your screen shot you might be interested in my other mod that removes the ongoing wifi notification in the pulldown plus the little dim eye from smart stay. I just upped it in my other thread.

Reactions: HolyGrail

HolyGrail

Dec 27, 2009
Yeah I can do the signal bars no problem, Ill look into removing all the toggles, probably be a day or two since I got work. Let me know when you get the white battery done im pretty interested in that. Ill just make a little vrtheme zip for you that only does the signal bars so you can just replace them with yours and flash. Also by looking at your screen shot you might be interested in my other mod that removes the ongoing wifi notification in the pulldown plus the little dim eye from smart stay. I just upped it in my other thread.

Sweet.....and thanks a bunch. :)

And heck yeah....hate that dim eye. :cyclops:

Last edited:

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
This will add blue 1% circle battery with white numbers, blue toggles with black background and white text, black status bar instead of the grey looking color, and remove the location icon from the status bar, and add a semi-transparent pulldown. This uses the vrtheme engine and will work on odex and deodex rom. Just flash in recovery and reboot. Tested using TWRP and stock odex rom.

-status bar is transparent when using stock wallpapers, and black in apps and if using custom wallpaper.

Thanks to KryptosX for the battery icons as they are the only ones I can find that are high resolution for our phones to not look all fuzzy.

Hi. Can you tell me what you used to decompile and compile systemui? My apktool errors on compile even when I do nothing to it. And I did install frameworkres and twframeworkres

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium

Reactions: mexiken

rwc95

Sep 10, 2011
Bloomington
Hi. Can you tell me what you used to decompile and compile systemui? My apktool errors on compile even when I do nothing to it. And I did install frameworkres and twframeworkres

You have to edit some files in a few xmls to get it to recompile. It's in two xmls but I'm away from my pc so I can't remember off my head. I can send you the edited xmls to drop in later tonight when I get home from work if you want them. And just using Apk tool 152.

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
You have to edit some files in a few xmls to get it to recompile. It's in two xmls but I'm away from my pc so I can't remember off my head. I can send you the edited xmls to drop in later tonight when I get home from work if you want them. And just using Apk tool 152.

yeah if you can send me those tonight, that would be awesome.

mexiken

Apr 2, 2008
Los Angeles
Looks great, thanks. Any way that you can incorporate the WiFi nag removal into this???? That would be awesome.

Also the smart eye removal, or relocation, since it looks a bit funny sitting right in the middle now.

rwc95

Sep 10, 2011
Bloomington
Looks great, thanks. Any way that you can incorporate the WiFi nag removal into this???? That would be awesome.

Also the smart eye removal, or relocation, since it looks a bit funny sitting right in the middle now.

Just flash both mods they won't interfere with each other

rwc95

Sep 10, 2011
Bloomington
Made a V2 of this mod changed a few more things in the pulldown can be shown in the screenshot here and I added one to the OP. Im open to any suggestions of anything you guys want or thing would look good or better. I change things a little all the time till I get to my liking :). The V2 in the screenshot is just there to show which one it is it not there for real, but someone will probably ask lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-30-16-39-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-30-16-39-04.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 394

rwc95

Sep 10, 2011
Bloomington
Added a V3 of this that looks the same as the V2 but now has transparent statusbar with any wallpaper instead of just on stock. The bar will still be black when in apps due to the app not filling in behind the bar.

rwc95

Sep 10, 2011
Bloomington
Im working on this one should be done later today, white stock 1% battery, white toggles, and little different shades on the backgrounds trying to get them just right on the backgrounds so they are dark but dont all blend together or too light they look weird lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-31-10-19-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-31-10-19-24.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 324
  • Screenshot_2013-05-31-10-19-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-31-10-19-37.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 338

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

-Updated with a V2 of this has dark grey background behind toggles, and notification row, and made a new clear button. Screenshot will be shown at the bottom ill put a v2 on the screenshot pic.
    -Updated with a V3 it is the same as V2 but now has transparent status bar with any wallpaper, will still be black when in apps.
    -Updated added a new version with an orange circle battery, slightly darker toggle backgrounds, and added a smooth charge animation.
    -Updated- added a V4 with the blue battery. added the new toggle backgrounds, and darkened the toggles when off, smooth charge animation, made the battery text about as big as possible without cutting into the battery.

Could you make one with orange battery circle?

Do you want toggles to or just orange battery. Let me know what all you want and a sample of the color you want or html code would be great

Just installed on deodexed stock. Worked great thanks.