[ASK][MIRO][ICS] Power button broken, need a volume rocker mod

Search This thread

FajarMF28

May 26, 2013
Gresik
fajarmf.blogspot.com
hey guys, i got a miro with a broken power button. Its suck, everytime i try to call, messages, or even playing games, i need to plug the cable data just to wake this phone. I need a power rocker mod, which i can easily wake my phone using the volume button. My miro is on the stock ICS, and i've heard that CM got this, but i dont want to unlock the bootloader yet. So, is there any mod out here? or maybe using XposedInstaller? If using XposedInstaller, then what module should i use? :)
Thanks for the answer :D

dafuc-k

Jun 20, 2013
Villarrica
hey guys, i got a miro with a broken power button. Its suck, everytime i try to call, messages, or even playing games, i need to plug the cable data just to wake this phone. I need a power rocker mod, which i can easily wake my phone using the volume button. My miro is on the stock ICS, and i've heard that CM got this, but i dont want to unlock the bootloader yet. So, is there any mod out here? or maybe using XposedInstaller? If using XposedInstaller, then what module should i use? :)
Thanks for the answer :D

Install MoDaCo Toolkit module, open it, scroll down, tap HTC One option, select "Enable volume wake", it's working in my miro :)