[HELP]!! Motor X stuck at warning bootloader unlocked page after flashed

Search This thread

bigv5150

Jan 8, 2011
I have a motor x developer ed, but after flashed a rom, i tried to reboot the system, it gets stuck at white warning page

Reboot into recovery by turning phone off and holding down the power button and volume down for about 5 sec. Choose recovery and install backup. If you didn't make a backup (shame on you). You will have to fxz the firmware and you will have a fresh new phone but will lose ALL data including pics and music etc.

Reactions: lin453889100

lin453889100

May 25, 2014
Reboot into recovery by turning phone off and holding down the power button and volume down for about 5 sec. Choose recovery and install backup. If you didn't make a backup (shame on you). You will have to fxz the firmware and you will have a fresh new phone but will lose ALL data including pics and music etc.

thx for your help, can you tell me more details about fxz the firmware?

D

Darth

Follow the links suggested above. Return to stock. The same version you are on now. Don't flash a different version.

Then I suggest respectfully that you read the stickies at the top of general section and learn a bit more before attempting more flashing.

The more you learn and understand.... The easier things will be and the less trouble you will have. Also might save you from bricking your phone doing something you shouldn't.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Also you can use fastboot to return to stock. Read this guide, and there's a return to stock section for you.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2603358

bigv5150

Jan 8, 2011
Follow the links suggested above. Return to stock. The same version you are on now. Don't flash a different version.

Then I suggest respectfully that you read the stickies at the top of general section and learn a bit more before attempting more flashing.

The more you learn and understand.... The easier things will be and the less trouble you will have. Also might save you from bricking your phone doing something you shouldn't.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Also you can use fastboot to return to stock. Read this guide, and there's a return to stock section for you.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2603358

+1 I always say it's great having an unlocked phone but learn how to fix it before you screw it up. Read everything you can trust me it will make it so much easier in the long run.

_mikelanda

Mar 22, 2016
Bilbao
Hey,
I have a Moto X Play running stock 6.0.1, no root, no twrp and with the bootloader locked. So I have unlocked it, installed twrp and super su. So when I've finished installing super su, i've rebooted the phone and it's stuck at WARNING BOOTLOADER LOCKED. OK, I guess this may be a soft brick. I can get into twrp.
Shall I for example download cyanogenmod through the pc and flash it with twrp?
Thank you :)

Last edited:

kamalshetty90

Dec 21, 2014
Hey,
I have a Moto X Play running stock 6.0.1, no root, no twrp and with the bootloader locked. So I have unlocked it, installed twrp and super su. So when I've finished installing super su, i've rebooted the phone and it's stuck at WARNING BOOTLOADER LOCKED. OK, I guess this may be a soft brick. I can get into twrp.

flash UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.65-20151226141550.
had the same problem and the supersu 2.65 solved it.

Reactions: sverza

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have a motor x developer ed, but after flashed a rom, i tried to reboot the system, it gets stuck at white warning page

Hey,

flash UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.65-20151226141550.
    had the same problem and the supersu 2.65 solved it.