Stock jb status bar

Search This thread

durps

Nov 15, 2010
Got a new rom and love it besides the cheesy status bar and pilldown menu. Any one have the stock status bar?
Will thank!

Towle

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 26, 2010
The Wild
It's not as easy as that. Someone would need to edit files in the rom you are using to theme the status bar back to stock.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

jdidtht

Sep 23, 2012
minneapolis
Got a new rom and love it besides the cheesy status bar and pilldown menu. Any one have the stock status bar?
Will thank!

Orrr you could insert a different systemui apk in and get stock back. Depending on what rom you are on it may work. If you are on an aosp rom twiz ui won't work. But generally twiz systemuis are pretty interchangeable depending on framework.. Can I ask what rom you are on?

akapaul26

Nov 26, 2010
South Lyon, MI USA
Orrr you could insert a different systemui apk in and get stock back. Depending on what rom you are on it may work. If you are on an aosp rom twiz ui won't work. But generally twiz systemuis are pretty interchangeable depending on framework.. Can I ask what rom you are on?

Dude, please search and post in correct areas of the forum. Reported!

Only The Best...Wicked Roms, Wicked v7 Abuser!

Reactions: DigitalUnderground

durps

Nov 15, 2010

Reported me? LOL I guess. Doesn't bother me.
Anyways, I was on wicked v7, but just went back to frosty. Although if theres a way to get stock back then I can actually give v7 a go again.

Edit:Whoops, just noticed this was posted in q and a, could of sworn I posted in themes and apps.

Last edited:

durps

Nov 15, 2010
Edit: Nvm, no reason to act like a kid too lol. Its a forum, it doesnt affect me at all lol.
This can be closed, back on Frosty anyway.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Will thank!

Cheesy?